Andrea Pirlo (71 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Xavi is easily the better of the two if not the best midfielder in the world. Even with both players at their peaks, pirlo may have been better than Xavi in terms of long range passing but dictating play and possession control Xavi >>>>>>>>> Pirlo

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Sunday 11 September, 2011
Pirlo: 'I wanted Juve challenge'

Andrea Pirlo shone on his Juventus debut and explains why he “wanted this new challenge” after 10 years at Milan.
The midfielder has won everything possible with the Rossoneri, but at the age of 32 opted to leave San Siro and begin again.

“I am happy to wear the Juventus jersey,” he told Sky Sport Italia after providing two assists in the 4-1 win over Parma.

“I chose to leave Milan, as I wanted this new challenge for my career. I felt like a change.”

Antonio Conte’s 4-2-4 system means Pirlo is both the creative force and one of the only defensive figures in the team.

“It is not a problem for me to have responsibility in midfield, as it was the same situation at Milan.

“I immediately got on with Claudio Marchisio, but I don’t think there would be problems playing alongside Arturo Vidal or Michele Pazienza either.

“We wanted to put in a good performance for our fans and we managed it. We can’t help but be satisfied with the victory.”

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Buffon: " Pirlo is the deal of the century "

" When Andrea told me he's going to sign for Juve. The first thing i said to him is Thank God."

" I think a player of his status and value, above that he came for free, it's the deal of the century, When i saw him playing yesterday, I told myself, God exsist because those footballistique qualities are really embarassing.

When i met Galliani in Miami this summer, I told him Thank you because you are trying to make the calcio more balanced "

I love Buffon :heart:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Dont watch the shit, but at my friends whose bollywood fan, one of the actors in there looked a duplicate of pirlo, after constant googling found the guy. His names Razak Khan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)