Andrea Pirlo (30 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I hope Pirlo is not that type who says one thing but is forced to implement something else because of the circumstances

Case in point, if we are looking at bringing Suarez and deploying a trident, that alone goes against his principle of recovering the ball as quickly as possible. None of them press adequately so this could be a problem when playing in the Champions league.

Our midfield doesn't have that bite either to cover up for the lack of workrate uptop. Hope he can figure things out.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I hope Pirlo is not that type who says one thing but is forced to implement something else because of the circumstances

Case in point, if we are looking at bringing Suarez and deploying a trident, that alone goes against his principle of recovering the ball as quickly as possible. None of them press adequately so this could be a problem when playing in the Champions league.

Our midfield doesn't have that bite either to cover up for the lack of workrate uptop. Hope he can figure things out.
Yeah, I'm not getting my expectations up about what's he's saying.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

calma, as always, Pirlo will get Suarez not because he fits but because he is a market opportunity.

Good luck, Andrea! :agnelli:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
another thing he needs to fix is juve's inability to hold on to the ball.

i found it shocking how bad we were last 2 years at shrugging off pressure and holding the ball.

like it was legit serie b team stuff.

and pls, no more 600 sideways passes from midfield to defense to midfield like conte did

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
How much would you pay for him. And do you think Fiorentina would accept that sum?
Commisso likes to play hard ball, it will be very hard to negotiate with him.
I don't know but I don't think he will stay there beyond next summer so I don't see him extending. And no one will give 60M, he's maybe worth around 40M currently which is still a great selling price for them. If we can get him for around that much we should, if Zaniolo is not an option atm

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
so i've been thinking about these rumors about how pirlo wants to play a hybrid formation with 3 at back at certain times and 4 at back at other times. we all been thinking that one fullback moves into a cb role.

but i have a different theory.

i think the formation pirlo will play when playing his attacking football is a overload all attaking areas formation.

which is going to be like this

-----onaldo-dybala-Kulu

as----rabiot-arthur--------cuadrado

-------------bentancur
------------cb--cb-------------

i think the dm will play in a deep area. but instead of being a playmaker, a pure muscle destoryer role with quick short passes to the wide and cm players.

think rabiot would thirve as a dm due to his height and weight and ability to shurg players off the ball. don't know if he wants that role.

@Osman @JuveJay @Zacheryah @Hustini @DAiDEViL what you guys think? would this work

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
so i've been thinking about these rumors about how pirlo wants to play a hybrid formation with 3 at back at certain times and 4 at back at other times. we all been thinking that one fullback moves into a cb role.

but i have a different theory.

i think the formation pirlo will play when playing his attacking football is a overload all attaking areas formation.

which is going to be like this

-----onaldo-dybala-Kulu

as----rabiot-arthur--------cuadrado

-------------bentancur
------------cb--cb-------------

i think the dm will play in a deep area. but instead of being a playmaker, a pure muscle destoryer role with quick short passes to the wide and cm players.

think rabiot would thirve as a dm due to his height and weight and ability to shurg players off the ball. don't know if he wants that role.

@Osman @JuveJay @Zacheryah @Hustini @DAiDEViL what you guys think? would this work

No idea, but i like it alot. My only doubt is that Ronaldo cant work the rate a winger would normally do, so we need to compensate that on te left.

AS would need to turn into some raw stamina god.

Definately like the idea

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
No idea, but i like it alot. My only doubt is that Ronaldo cant work the rate a winger would normally do, so we need to compensate that on te left.

AS would need to turn into some raw stamina god.

Definately like the idea
I agree. Might be best to stick Bentancur at LCM. I would think he would do a better job of it than Rabiot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 15)