Andrea Pirlo (134 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yeah, I mean Padoin is a pretty boring player (though I love him), but Marchisio? Never.
Marchisio is pretty boring if you know nothing about football, are not really interested in the sport at all and still somehow feel a profound and inexplicable hate towards Juventus.

- - - Updated - - -

I find Xavi boring actually
I am glad that fucker finally went away.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Marchisio has played for Juventus since 1993. He has made 340 appearances for the first team.

This man is Juventus.

So fuck you.
and that makes him as smart or smarter than Pirlo? I didn't know that that the longer you wear the juve jersey the smarter you become. Maybe you should wear the jersey at home more often.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I mean Padoin is a pretty boring player (though I love him), but Marchisio? Never.
compared to Pirlo? Is there a regista/DM that can come close to the brilliance and entertainment value of Pirlo?

- - - Updated - - -

I find Xavi boring actually
In his last year or two I agree. All he did was turn around and play the simple short pass. He got boring when he started to play it simple all the time.

- - - Updated - - -

Who the fuck is this guy? Stunning FKs from him, wow :delpiero:

Also, Hist :lol: get lost dude. At least for a while.
I admire Pirlo as well, always the player I liked the most from Milan, but to say such things about Marchisio :sergio: Just because there are geniuses like Pirlo, it doesn't mean others are 'imbeciles' :sergio:
To tell you the truth, Marchisio is the only player I'd buy a Juve shirt with on the back. A role model in every aspect and I don't have to worry he won't be here next season. @Vidal :seven:
in comparison not in absolute terms. Imbecile means stupid. Is it better to say Pirlo is a lot smarter or marchisio is stupid in comparison to Pirlo than to use the term imbecile?

- - - Updated - - -

Post reported!

You know what Seven and Delpiero84 were right, it's almost incredible you call yourself Juve fan, while you like to spit at us and our players in every possible opportunity, you are worse than Cronios
Forgive me father for I have blasphemed the supreme leader.

Miki

Jun 18, 2008
and that makes him as smart or smarter than Pirlo? I didn't know that that the longer you wear the juve jersey the smarter you become.

in comparison not in absolute terms. Imbecile means stupid. Is it better to say Pirlo is a lot smarter or marchisio is stupid in comparison to Pirlo than to use the term imbecile?
IF you are trolling, kudos.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
In comparison yes. Is there a more boring top level regista to watch than marchisio? Don't get me wrong I love his reliability and wouldn't sell him no matter what but in terms of entertainment the guy is very boring to watch. With Modric, Alonso, Xavi, Scholes, Gerrard, verratti you at least occasionally saw a moment of brilliance here and there every few games. The only top level regista/DM that keeps it always simple like marchisio that I can think of is besquets who is also very unspectacular but ofcourse with a very punchable face.
:agree:

Marchisio is uninspiring, boring, unspectacular. We need to get Matic.
@Quetzalcoatl

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Warya this is not joking matter, I will cut you til you cry like a little qanisow, slice you up as eagerly as I'm slicing this halwo infront of me right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 121)