Andrea Pirlo (82 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
it's sad to see how much worse he is so far this season...but for fucks sake guys, show the guy some respect...till 2 months ago everyone was saying how he is one of the best midfielders, now ppl are acting like he has no idea how to play football.

I agree that he needs to sit out a few games and regain fitness from training and perhaps games with the youth team, hopefully returning to the first team rejuvenated

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
it's sad to see how much worse he is so far this season...but for fucks sake guys, show the guy some respect...till 2 months ago everyone was saying how he is one of the best midfielders, now ppl are acting like he has no idea how to play football.

I agree that he needs to sit out a few games and regain fitness from training and perhaps games with the youth team, hopefully returning to the first team rejuvenated
thank you, some sense in this place.

Jul 20, 2012
it's sad to see how much worse he is so far this season...but for $#@!s sake guys, show the guy some respect...till 2 months ago everyone was saying how he is one of the best midfielders, now ppl are acting like he has no idea how to play football.

I've never liked Pirlo, I respect what he has done but that doesn't suggest he should continue to play when he offers nothing. Like I said previously every game Pirlo has started we have conceded, on top of that he was the reason we conceded in greece.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I really liked him in his first year. But after seen us in europe, i realized this team cannot depend on him. Since that, i dont like his contribution in our end product. His free kicks save us...but is a flawed system still. On top of it all, our team revolves around him. We are flawed.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I've never liked Pirlo, I respect what he has done but that doesn't suggest he should continue to play when he offers nothing. Like I said previously every game Pirlo has started we have conceded, on top of that he was the reason we conceded in greece.
He is one of the best Italian CMs of all time. Actually one Europe's best over the past 10 years. Just because he isn't in form/is a bit past it now, one shouldn't deny his fantastic contributions for us over the past 3 seasons.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Jesus Christ :lol:

My fellow Malteser laying down the smack! :touched:

icemaη;4723546 said:
:lol:

We believe you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)