Andrea Pirlo (144 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
All i'm going to say is my friend was with Blackburn's youth team when Kenny Dalglish was manager and he is italian. When my friend was playing for his local side in Italy, Pirlo's youth team came to his town and he told me he bought a full crate of beer for everyone to drink.

Now if my friend was lying i'm sure he would have said he bought the beer for Pirlo or he was a batter player than Pirlo. That story would make no sense to be lying about if u really think about it.

He said Pirlo was the stand out player as well and everyone knew by watching him he would go pro.

I couldn't care less what u guys believe but thats the story any way.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
All i'm going to say is my friend was with Blackburn's youth team when Kenny Dalglish was manager and he is italian. When my friend was playing for his local side in Italy, Pirlo's youth team came to his town and he told me he bought a full crate of beer for everyone to drink.

Now if my friend was lying i'm sure he would have said he bought the beer for Pirlo or he was a batter player than Pirlo. That story would make no sense to be lying about if u really think about it.

He said Pirlo was the stand out player as well and everyone knew by watching him he would go pro.

I couldn't care less what u guys believe but thats the story any way.
ur m8

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 141)