Andrea Pirlo (68 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 9, 2006
That's a fair point. I blame Conte for this and not Pirlo.

Conte should have thought of a better solution than using Bonucci as our playmaker, launching long balls to Pirlo.
Of course, it's pretty easy to avoid man marking - stick Marchisio to Pirlo and give Marchisio De Rossi's role or command them that they have to swap positions time to time Marchisio <-> Pirlo <-> Vidal, Malbranque will lost a lot of energy on the runs from side to side to catch Pirlo.
Bonucci has made 25 long balls (21accurate) yesterday, defenders in the EPL can't even dream about that number :seven:

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Pirlo was good. Malbranque for 180 minutes was within arms reach of him it was ridiculous. As for his excessive throughball attempts, it doesn't help that his target was Mirko who was being outpaced by the refferee

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
You have to play with 2 CBs if you want Pirlo to be unmarked. When you play 3 CBs, that decreases the numbers we have in attack so the opponent is comfortable to sacrifice a man for Pirlo. If you take out a CB and add a man in attack, we could potentially punish them much easier for sacrificing a man to Pirlo since our numbers in attack would increase.

blah blah blah, anyways, Conte knows this I'm sure. I think he's comfortable with holding possession at the halfway line for 90 minutes and squeaking out a single goal.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
It's April and those news have been circulating since the beginning of the season.. There must be some issues if it takes it this long to sign a new deal. If he signs a deal, hopefully the figure will be inferior to 4m.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It's April and those news have been circulating since the beginning of the season.. There must be some issues if it takes it this long to sign a new deal. If he signs a deal, hopefully the figure will be inferior to 4m.
I think there was some news saying they are taking it slow but they already have an agreement, basically his signature is what only lacks. :boh:

4mln sounds pretty heavy, doesn't sound real to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)