Andrea Pirlo (69 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
That is exactly why i say we should keep him.. he could play a fuckload of matches vs genoa, catania, and so on... and he'll be good in them! but against teams where we have lower than 55% possesion.. we shouldn't rely on him

Jul 20, 2012
That is exactly why i say we should keep him.. he could play a $#@!load of matches vs genoa, catania, and so on... and he'll be good in them! but against teams where we have lower than 55% possesion.. we shouldn't rely on him
I agree with that. But some think Pirlo is so influential in our game when games like these prove otherwise. He had no impact and instead hurt us.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
keep pirlo but play more of marchisio in the middle against teams that use 4231 because pirlo cannot defend against number 10's.

- - - Updated - - -

bring someone like santon and play asamoah in the middle more so that we can rest vidal and pogba for Europe. Bring in someone like Gabriel or rossi to be 6th choice CM.

Rossi Marchisio Asamoah

that as our backup midfield is great.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Marchisio is the better option if a the opposition plays 4231 because marchisio can hold and defend against the usual number 10 behind the attacker. if the opposition team plays 433 then there is no one marking pirlo so pirlo can do his job and win us the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)