vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
OptaPaolo ‏@OptaPaolo 19 h
1 - Andrea Pirlo has been subbed on for the first time in Serie A since he joined Juventus (79 appearances). Strengthening.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Horrible again. Send him on a plane with Ancelotti. Pathetic slow motion player is all I see from him on the field. It's incredible how easy it is to steal the ball away from him.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
The Madrid forwards were like sharks with blood in the water every time he got the ball. He got lucky on a couple occasions to not get caught out completely in extremely dangerous areas.

And again, does nothing in defence. OK, we gave a couple counters but our DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER is not even in the picture on these situations. Back four completely exposed at all times when Vidal's resting for even 0.5 seconds.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
The Madrid forwards were like sharks with blood in the water every time he got the ball. He got lucky on a couple occasions to not get caught out completely in extremely dangerous areas.

And again, does nothing in defence. OK, we gave a couple counters but our DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER is not even in the picture on these situations. Back four completely exposed at all times when Vidal's resting for even 0.5 seconds.
Exactly what I've seen as well. It's hard to play back 4 with him around.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I thought he was good.
I thought he was too slow, whenever he tries to dribble he looses the ball, it's sad how any Real player runs beside him like there's no opponent, they run he keeps joggin they sprint he jogs even more. He can be good vs weak teams but not in CL or vs big names.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
He was magical tonight. Only he can spread out the play like this. Hats off.
Only he can spread out the play because when he gets the ball he doesn't move it first time. He holds and holds and holds so either he spreads it or no one does / the move dies.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Great game, without him our attacks dont have necessary flow, you just feel secure when he has the ball and... nice long ball spreding the game, master at work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)