Andrea Pirlo (64 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Got an assist (what a perfect cross) and actually managed to perform while Vidal and Pogba where both having an absolute shocker, not to mention our guy on the right.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
He was dead man walking. Terrible passing, horrible crosses, lazy defending, and trash overall.

He only runs when he's got the ball.
his passing wasn't terrible, he also made a few good interceptions and tackles as well. if I thought he had a bad game I would say it but I thought he was good today.

I agree about the attitude though, especially after he went straight to the dressing rooms vs hellas. thinks he's too good or something.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't understand, he was good when we starting playing the ball. Of course he would disappear when the defenders kick the ball in the air 60 meters.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
his passing wasn't terrible, he also made a few good interceptions and tackles as well. if I thought he had a bad game I would say it but I thought he was good today.

I agree about the attitude though, especially after he went straight to the dressing rooms vs hellas. thinks he's too good or something.
He's becoming predictable with his one touch crosses lately and at times he's slowing up Juve's attack because he keeps turning around himself in a slow motion.

I have nothing against him but he's been poor, too poor lately except for Chievo's match.

- - - Updated - - -

What is his problem with proper corner kicks. So much danger wasted not utilizing corners.
I don't know why he fucks up corner kicks most of the times.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
He's becoming predictable with his one touch crosses lately and at times he's slowing up Juve's attack because he keeps turning around himself in a slow motion.

I have nothing against him but he's been poor, too poor lately except for Chievo's match.
he still adds something important to our game though, you could see it was missing vs torino.

if we changed formation or the way we play he wouldn't be necessary but for now he is. we would be even worse without in this 3-5-2.

May 22, 2007
He was dead man walking. Terrible passing, horrible crosses, lazy defending, and trash overall.

He only runs when he's got the ball.
I didn't get that at all, looked lively and was closing down players. He was let down by his teammates at times.

I'd be interested to know whether Conte is instructing him to mix up the corners like that, I find it hard to think he'd not want to play a dead ball almost all the time in that situation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)