Andrea Pirlo (55 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Brujitas

Aug 21, 2010
I really dont get why , everytime Pirlo plays bad it is because they shut him down and at the same time this doesnt apply to other players like Vidal, Marchisio etc etc , when they fuck up. We all love Pirlo, we are greatful about his offer to this club, he really still can offer more and help other young players to adapt , but when he fucks up , he fucks up , period. We dont have to protect him from any form of criticism ALL the fucking time. It's Pirlo ffs , he SHOULD be able to act under pressure , even more than the other players in our squad ( the same goes for Gigi ).
It hurts to say that, but everytime we have an important much i really dont expect Pirlo to carry us. We support him for sure and he is trully important on our serie A campaign, but personaly i'm a little disappointed with his perfomances in the games that REALLY matter and the level of difficulty is highen than usual.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I've really been beating around the bush in the past but I just have to say it: Pirlo can't play against fast, athletic teams that pressure non-stop.

It would help if he had a bit more options when in possession but there's only so much he can do when his only speed is basically a jog.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Tied for worst player of the game along with Buffon. I'm really shocked that he can do something like this in such a crucial match - he should've been our calm pillar and guided the team through the tough times. Instead he had the worst performance ever in a Juve shirt. The number of times he left our defence exposed with idiotic chips and tricks in midfield is staggering.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
A player of his experience and ball control cannot have the luxury to be fukin eevry damn play and just giving possesion with every pass. is not the first time i see him doing this.
He is talented nodoubt, but he should build some consistency in his performances... sometimes he is good enough..and others he just guide us to our doom.

He cannot be giving possesion that cheaply.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Time to hang up the boots... in an MLS locker room. We could use him at DC United.

Too slow and gives the ball away too much nowadays.

If you had to blame a single player (not saying that you should), it would be Pirlo for that one of many giveaways.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)