Andrea Pirlo (191 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
The moment he misses 3 penalties out of 4, you could only read "sell" and "this guy is done"

The moment he scores an awesome freekick, everyone wants to give him a contract for life.

This forum :sergio:
Can you back it up with exact posts? I think what' you're saying is bullshit.

Griciu

May 14, 2012
Juventino[RUS];3947061 said:
Officialy Worst penalty taker in the history of juventus lmao 0/3
This is not his best part of the season, luckily it does not always reflects on our performance.
I was most surprised to see him losing a penalty... again...

It seems that he has lost his touch, as he apparently he is not given the same chances to execute penalties as often as he was at Milan, where Berlu refs offered him a penalty suspiciously too often...
bench his old ass
first he does that little trick in our own box, then he misses penalty.

guy has lost it. like jck and swag
wow, he can't take a penalty to save his life. I bet the only way he can score is if he chips it and the keeper goes the wrong way, like in the euros.
I do understand some of these were trolling but still. Kind of disrespectful :disagree: can't take a penalty to save his life? dude...

facts,
- the moment a player misses a penalty, that part of his season becomes a failure regardless he's been easily one of the most constant players in our team
- the moment a player misses a penalty, he instantly has lost his touch, that said about the player with the most passes and probably has the best passing accuracy in our team too

peace :xmas:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Cronios meant that he lost his touch from penalty spot (because of the fewer penalties in our colours) and Lion was obviously trolling. RUS and Huzpfsdkfjhsdf also talked only about his troubles from 11m.

The moment he misses 3 penalties out of 4, you could only read "sell" and "this guy is done"

The moment he scores an awesome freekick, everyone wants to give him a contract for life.

This forum :sergio:
These kind of I-told-you-so posts with completely false background happen so often that you can really grow tired of them, no offense. :)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Brilliant player. Absolutely brilliant. Reckon he can play for us for another 3-4 more years. Fuck it!
He definitely can, but I'm just hoping he can find the motivation. Hopefully he loves it at Juventus and thrives working with Conte and his teammates.

I'd be satisfied if he can keep these performances up for the remainder of this season and one more, and absolutely delighted if he can for two more seasons in addition to this one. Anything beyond that is just a huge bonus.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
He definitely can, but I'm just hoping he can find the motivation. Hopefully he loves it at Juventus and thrives working with Conte and his teammates.

I'd be satisfied if he can keep these performances up for the remainder of this season and one more, and absolutely delighted if he can for two more seasons in addition to this one. Anything beyond that is just a huge bonus.
I think he will be able to keep to a similar form as his recent-ish form up to end of 13-14 & WC 2014 at least.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I do understand some of these were trolling but still. Kind of disrespectful :disagree: can't take a penalty to save his life? dude...

facts,
- the moment a player misses a penalty, that part of his season becomes a failure regardless he's been easily one of the most constant players in our team
- the moment a player misses a penalty, he instantly has lost his touch, that said about the player with the most passes and probably has the best passing accuracy in our team too

peace :xmas:
Lion and Cronios are epic trolls.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
It is true. He's 3'rd on the list, behind Miha and DP. Remember, he scored a lot of FK goals while @ Milan as well.
I know he's 3rd but is he really just 2 FKs away from DP? Seems crazy. Ale has been banging them in way before Pirlo even started his Serie A career and has been scoring them regularly for 19 years. Pirlo can't be that close.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I know he's 3rd but is he really just 2 FKs away from DP? Seems crazy. Ale has been banging them in way before Pirlo even started his Serie A career and has been scoring them regularly for 19 years. Pirlo can't be that close.
It is true; he's only 2 FKs away. Miha is the all-time leader with 29 I believe, Del Piero is on 22 or 23, and Pirlo is 3'rd.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 177)