Andrea Pirlo (59 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

deggen10

Jul 27, 2011
This year has already paid for his entire contract. Provided us with a fulcrum so the team flowed from the beginning (despite new players/coach and not much confidence.) No injuries, only one really bad game (Napoli) and now on the verge of 3rd star and we back in CL. Even Moggi said we had no chance..

Hopefully Marrone/Appelt/Veratti can start integrating in that role next season.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I would like to see an analysis concerning on our play without pirlo this season... wait, was there a game where he didn't play? I don't remember...
He was suspended one game somewhere mid-season. Pazianza deputised for him and he did quite well I believe we won the match.

I'm afraid next season will be very difficult with UCL in the equation. We need a Pirlo understudy urgently if we are to succeed next season. The problem is, Pirlo is a one of a kind type player that only comes around once a generation.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
It's about keeping possession.
Yea I know why he does it, I just question the frequency in which he does it. Yesterday we were 4-0 up, not 1-0 or 2-1 up. it seemed a little overkill to me. I also think he does it too much at 0-0 or early in games. But hey i'm not Conte or a world class, world cup, champions league and scudetto winning midfielder am I? ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)