Andrea Pirlo - CM - AC Milan (5 Viewers)

Aquilani or Pirlo?

• Aquilani

• Pirlo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
So when are we getting Gattuso and Zaccardo?

Anyway, Pirlo is good and he will serve us two decent years doing as good if not better than C. Zanetti, a passer of the ball that we really missed since C. Z. left. Hopefully this will force Liverfool to lower the price of Aquilani.
Or just sell him to Udine.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
So when are we getting Gattuso and Zaccardo?

Anyway, Pirlo is good and he will serve us two decent years doing as good if not better than C. Zanetti, a passer of the ball that we really missed since C. Z. left. Hopefully this will force Liverfool to lower the price of Aquilani.
And then we'll get stuck with both Aquilani and Pirlo? Thats not so good..

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
I'm not as terrified of us singing him as most of you are, weird. Maybe it's because we have bigger problems to solve...

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
I disagree with those who think he is finished. If he can stay fit, he still has something left to give. With the right tactics and support, he would fit in very well.

That's a pretty big ïf" though considering the football we have witnessed over the last 2 seasons. We really need to hope Conte can deliver a team capable of stringing passes together and moving off the ball, or else Pirlo's contribution will be just as limited as Aquilani's this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)