Andrea Pirlo - CM - AC Milan (7 Viewers)

Aquilani or Pirlo?

• Aquilani

• Pirlo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Be quiet Dutchie :p

Hopefully, there will never be need for that to happen my dear Belgian. I'm sure Seedorf will rape Pirlo repeatedly in the shower, thus bringing his career to an abrupt end ;)

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Good comparison. I guess Iaquinta is better than Giggs because Giggs never won the WC :cry:
Hey its you again, i was wondering when you had the time to respond on my post. You found a new guy to suckup too! Awesome!

If you want to bring out WC then pick players with the same position and not an attacker and a midfielder, Second why are you involving Giggs and Iaquinta? Did i say because he won a WC he is a better player? NO i said Seedorf won so much more, not a WC but 4times the CL with 3 different teams, plays for Milan(one of the biggest clubs in the world) and mr Defour has won nothing that comes even close. So please if you want to argue or discuss things with me , be a little relevant.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Hey its you again, i was wondering when you had the time to respond on my post. You found a new guy to suckup too! Awesome!

If you want to bring out WC then pick players with the same position and not an attacker and a midfielder, Second why are you involving Giggs and Iaquinta? Did i say because he won a WC he is a better player? NO i said Seedorf won so much more, not a WC but 4times the CL with 3 different teams, plays for Milan(one of the biggest clubs in the world) and mr Defour has won nothing that comes even close. So please if you want to argue or discuss things with me , be a little relevant.
:howler:

Yes I am sucking up to Zac, don't you like it?
You said he won so much more :lol:
Well yeah, you got a point. He won so much more :tup:

I guess if you don't win anything in a smaller club than winning with "one of the worlds biggest" you are shit. Great point.
As far as position, it has nothing to do with who won the most-contest you are arranging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)