Andrea Pirlo - CM - AC Milan (2 Viewers)

Aquilani or Pirlo?

• Aquilani

• Pirlo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
We're going in the wrong direction by signing Pirlo. We need younger players who we can groom for the future, not has-beens. Same thing with Toni.

If Pirlo wants to come he'll have to take a 50% paycut, period. No more Toni bullshit where we pay him more than our other top players.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
People attempting to find reasons, or even defending the signing of Pirlo. Truly pathetic :sergio:

The fact that he's a better passer than most of our midfielders is irrelevant; it just goes to show/emphasize how sad we have become as a team :sigh:

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
First time I heard Pirlo was linked with a move to Juve.. was I thought because we wanted to sort of force Milan to give Pirlo that (big) contract so they wont have room for another (big) contract player.. but now seems like Melan dont give a fuck bout Pirlo and we really are interested in him.. sounds like shit plan backfired..

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
First time I heard Pirlo was linked with a move to Juve.. was I thought because we wanted to sort of force Milan to give Pirlo that (big) contract so they wont have room for another (big) contract player.. but now seems like Melan dont give a fuck bout Pirlo and we really are interested in him.. sounds like shit plan backfired..
We were competing with Bari to sign Rinaudo on loan, I guess that tells you enough about our current list of wanted players.

:lol:

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
as a backup to aquilani...OK. but for the reported 4m per season, he is no back-up. I can only make sense of such a thing if the aquilani deal is dead...at best. Failing those two scenarios, it makes Marotta lose so much respect, as we have jumped from signing players who will likely succeed a little, or remain true to their previous form of AVERAGE...to...signing players who used to be world class.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I haven't seen him play all 2011 so why the hell would we bring him here so he can do a iaquinta earning money and being injured all the time
please marotta i rather have poli at the moment then this guy

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You only respect players that play for Juventus? :shifty:
No. But I'm tired of this "you have to respect so and so player" from certain people around here. The common theme behind it is because they're Azzurri players. If somebody said fuck Steven Gerrard, nobody here would bat an eye.

If people don't like it, find an Azzurri forum. This isn't it.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I don't think the Azzurri even come into it, for balanced people. I respect Pirlo's achievements just like many other players, but I don't see him as the right guy for Juventus. I'm not sure how many realise how much of his game was based on the ground that he covered, at his age and with his recent fitness problems it's far too much of a gamble.

May 22, 2007
I know, atleast have some respect for him.
However, for the sake of the team I'd only take Pirlo if its a free transfer, and 50% or more of his wages are cut.
I won't demand that, too much to ask for fans of rival clubs, especially in this sport. Calling Pirlo a "loser" was amusing though, named alongside Barzagli.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)