Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (11 Viewers)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
the whole thing:

https://www.footitalia.com/agnelli-uefas-monopoly-must-be-broken/?amp=1

as in most cases, unibrow is right to talk about the issues. his solutions were the problem, not his analysis of the situation.
Read he privately referred to the Super League as the final solution for Uefas dominance but then got smashed like his great grandpa did before him.

- - - Updated - - -

some italian press wrote today that agnelli wants to move to the netherlands with his fiancé and they might get married too. there was some talk about it back in february, see the quoted tweets. a few months ago it was suggested that exor wanted to move everything from italy, even their operations. there were rumors that they are selling all of their stakes in every press related company which would only confirm the above. potential reason: the fewer ties with italy, the better chance for their companies to perform better

Fiat becoming Dutch :lol: that’s a worse idea than the super league.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
So if he moves to the Netherlands I can actually punch him in the face or run him over with my bike? Awesome.

That said. Glad I'm single otherwise he'd fuck my wife as a retaliation
If you hit him hard enough or run him over so that he develops amnesia, that would not be a concern :D :b81:

I'd pay you 200 Euros 2 for 1 = Punch Unibrow and Wack Failegri in the nutsack - it's cheaper than hiring Dillon Brooks.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Thanks a lot for making enemies out of Uefa. If there ever a chance to reach a cup final or even win the damn thing, it's pretty much over. The superleague has costed us a lot.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
You blame ref for tonight?
No of course not, it's not all black and white, like our colours.

The ref played a part and shares some blame, in a game where a little luck goes a long way, or bad calls get punished harshly, tonight he got played.

When a retard like Paredas had to tell the ref that Acosta had his second yellow, you know the ref got played, or there's something more sinister.

My issue with the ref is how he physically allowed our players to get walked over, but ok that happens and then came the added time, we deserved another 4 at least. I don't like conspiracies but even against sporting it felt like calls were going against us more than for us. Tonight the ref was shaking in his boots, I mean to be fair that atmosphere was brilliant and I can only envy a club with such fans who can intimidate the ref.

Last edited:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
No of course not, it's not all black and white, like our colours.

The ref played a part and shares some blame, in a game where a little luck goes a long way, or bad calls get punished harshly, tonight he got played.

When a retard like Paredas had to tell the ref that Acosta had his second yellow, you know the ref got played, or there's something more sinister.

My issue with the ref is how he physically allowed our players to get walked over, but ok that happens and then came the added time, we deserved another 4 at least. I don't like conspiracies but even against sporting it felt like calls were going against us more than for us. Tonight the ref was shaking in his boots, I mean to be fair that atmosphere was brilliant and I can only envy a club with such fans who can intimidate the ref.
Dude, the ref let us off in several HUGE ways last night

- - - Updated - - -

Dude the ref saved us at least three times. Fagioli handled the ball like a keeper, Cuads tackle was a 100% penalty and even Kean could have been sent off.
Cuadrado's later slide I think was also a red, I don't think he got the ball

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)