Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (37 Viewers)

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Apparently his great grandpa was a fascist, huge supporter and financer of Mussolini and was named senator for life by the dictator. But thats not the best part,
the best part is

In 1908, Fiat’s entire board had to resign due to falsification of accounts. The prosecuting attorney was, however, unable to provide adequate evidence and Agnelli was acquitted. :lol:

Plusvalenza and salary maneuvers is a blood tradition

https://corpwatchers.eu/en/investigations/know-your-billionaires/the-agnelli-family-a-turin-dynasty

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Giovanni-Agnelli-Italian-industrialist-1866-1945
There are plenty of books published about the family and the single family members. Yet, you found some single bullshit article online and decided to come here to post some insults towards the people that made our club great?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
There are plenty of books published about the family and the single family members. Yet, you found some single bullshit article online and decided to come here to post some insults towards the people that made our club great?
It’s an encyclopedia entry too not just the one article. Are you disputing the fascist military industrialist grandpa bit or the unibrow destroyed the club in recent years bit?

I finally get why you’re a throater for this guy @DAiDEViL :lol:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
It’s an encyclopedia entry too not just the one article. Are you disputing the fascist military industrialist grandpa bit or the unibrow destroyed the club in recent years bit?

I finally get why you’re a throater for this guy @DAiDEViL :lol:
You are such a sad little troll. You got the attention you craved for I guess. Sad.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Idiot.

All you dumbfuck do is shit on the club. Why you even here.

Go watch Salah at Liverpool.
Nice work there conflating Agnelli (or his great grandpa) with the club.

Do you know who else did this kind of conflation (nation with self) to shield themselves from criticism? Mussolini :lol:

Last edited:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It takes special talent to run a club that won 9 consecutive scudetti to the ground.
I don't really know how much Andrea Agnelli had to do with anything.

But if he's responsible for running it into the ground because he was president, he's responsible for winning those 9 scudetti in the first place as well.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Andrea #Agnelli to 'De Telegraaf': "The suspension was imposed on me by the Italian Federation after having studied the investigation by the Justice Department. But I haven't been heard and I couldn't defend myself. Why did I resign from being president of #Juventus? Because of a criminal investigation that concerns me personally. I can't say much about this because the investigation is ongoing. The first preliminary hearing will be on March 27th. It will be decided then if the case will be closed or not. I don't want #Juventus to borne that burden all this time. A new board of directors can better represent the club and has nothing to do with the accusations. Also, I will be free to defend myself in court from any accusations. A return to football? Only the future knows what the future holds. We'll see. For now I'm a normal football fan".

[@AroundJuventus]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)