Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (35 Viewers)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
The only potential roadblock to Conte is gone now, for whatever its worth.

I also wouldnt be surprised to see guys like Chiellini and Barzagli in management positions. Del Piero seems more like a fantasy.
If they resigned due to corruption, we'll have bigger fish to fry. Conte would be out of the question with his salary.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
the visionary he is

anyway, great first few years of presidency, should have kept marotta though. that management wasn't without faults but the club was 100% sustainable and kept being dominant within the league.

awaiting the next successful chapter. next president will have an even more difficult job than aa had after taking over. forza juve
I think Andrea got too cocky and thought it was himself who was instrumental to the revolutionary change. Also, the financial fuckery was probably also his idea. He seems stupid enough.

I do think there will be upside to this in the long term but the short term could be chaotic. Could also be smooth sailing. I wonder if this means there will not be government punishments but the board was disgusted with the findings anyways to clean house.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Who are going to be our biggest competitors in Serie B?

Can't wait to buy FM 2024 and try to earn my way back to promotion like FM 2007 :touched:
I don't think it gets to that. I think the findings were just so bad but not in a legal sense but a moral one. It's like "even if the government cant do shit, this is so fucking bad and dumb to risk the club like this and risk another relegation."

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I don't think it gets to that. I think the findings were just so bad but not in a legal sense but a moral one. It's like "even if the government cant do shit, this is so fucking bad and dumb to risk the club like this and risk another relegation."
Probably some sort of deal or settlement with the prosecutors isn’t out of the question.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)