Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (39 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I don't know anything about soccer, and less about sports management, BUT... for me what should happen after this game:

1- Allegri has to go, he is responsible for what happens and today, for example, he underestimated the team he had in front with the lineup. There is no longer any chemistry between the players and the coach and is obvious, so this no longer matters. I would try to negotiate some kind of agreement or else, it's time to pay.

2- Bring an interim coach who comes to look for a 4th place in the championship, more than that cannot be asked for

3- Tomorrow, if not today, after the game, I would hold a meeting with the players where I would tell each one of them that they are a disgrace to the jersey, that they are to blame for a LOT of what they are going through and that if they wanted to fire the coach, they achieved it , now the responsibility falls completely on them from now on.

I also tell them two things:

- Economic sanctionsFOR ALL for poor sports performance.

- IMMEDIATE ritiro of the team to training between now and the World Cup.

4- I would speak with the physical manager of the team, who I understand has just been given the responsibilities that he should have had... I would say "Ok sir, I understand that you did not have the responsibilities before, but I want a detailed report on how you are going to achieve reduce the muscle injuries of the team by 90%, I want a SPECIFIC report on when I am going to have the injured players with the team, real dates!!

If the muscle injuries persist within a month, he is fired….

If an injured player relapses due to medical negligence… he is fired

For yesterday the reports”

5- Fire Nedved

6- I sit down with Arrivabene and Cherubini and tell them “you fucked up... I want a DETAILED work plan of what we are going to do in the next two markets in departures and arrivals and how you will IMPROVE this team . I also want them to sit down and talk with the players whose contract expires, those whom we know will not be renewed, the order is given that they go to the bench and can be used as a maximum as substitutes, NOT as team starters. NO more of 1 year contract players, NO players above 31 year old with huge salary. NO more "free players" who will not improve the quality of this team, NO more players that we know are injury prones... I expect this report witrhing the next 2 weeks, if not your both fired"

7- Remove the captaincy from 19

8- The technician who comes will be given a rule… the one who is better plays, age does not matter, name does not matter, it does not matter when the player was paid.

9- As a minimum for shame, they stop talking about the Super League project, at the moment what interests them is Juventus and nothing more than that

10- MEDIA SILENCE... The players will not speak to the media or in social media posts... from now on and at least until the WC you speak ON THE FIELD and not outside.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

it's not about only allegri, but when he chooses to rest bremer for rugani, when he sticks with 4-4-2 that never worked for juve since ranieri left, when he plays kostic in 3 positions, when he starts mckennie despite him being utter shit, when miretti gets no continuity,.... i can't fucking even...

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Agnelli's only chance of survival is that Allegri turns things around. He won't of course, but you can see why he's taking a risk. With Max gone he's gone too.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Nah you know what? after this statement we deserve fuck all from this season and see what Agnelli says then, the gutless prick!

- - - Updated - - -

Can we even attract a first rate golden mansion sheikh anymore or do we have to settle for some obese oligarch from Azerbaijan or Uzbekistan
probably some burger munching yank who made his millions in NFL

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
I don't know anything about soccer, and less about sports management, BUT... for me what should happen after this game:

1- Allegri has to go, he is responsible for what happens and today, for example, he underestimated the team he had in front with the lineup. There is no longer any chemistry between the players and the coach and is obvious, so this no longer matters. I would try to negotiate some kind of agreement or else, it's time to pay.

2- Bring an interim coach who comes to look for a 4th place in the championship, more than that cannot be asked for

3- Tomorrow, if not today, after the game, I would hold a meeting with the players where I would tell each one of them that they are a disgrace to the jersey, that they are to blame for a LOT of what they are going through and that if they wanted to fire the coach, they achieved it , now the responsibility falls completely on them from now on.

I also tell them two things:

- Economic sanctionsFOR ALL for poor sports performance.

- IMMEDIATE ritiro of the team to training between now and the World Cup.

4- I would speak with the physical manager of the team, who I understand has just been given the responsibilities that he should have had... I would say "Ok sir, I understand that you did not have the responsibilities before, but I want a detailed report on how you are going to achieve reduce the muscle injuries of the team by 90%, I want a SPECIFIC report on when I am going to have the injured players with the team, real dates!!

If the muscle injuries persist within a month, he is fired….

If an injured player relapses due to medical negligence… he is fired

For yesterday the reports”

5- Fire Nedved

6- I sit down with Arrivabene and Cherubini and tell them “you fucked up... I want a DETAILED work plan of what we are going to do in the next two markets in departures and arrivals and how you will IMPROVE this team . I also want them to sit down and talk with the players whose contract expires, those whom we know will not be renewed, the order is given that they go to the bench and can be used as a maximum as substitutes, NOT as team starters "

7- Remove the captaincy from 19

8- The technician who comes will be given a rule… the one who is better plays, age does not matter, name does not matter, it does not matter when the player was paid.

9- As a minimum for shame, they stop talking about the Super League project, at the moment what interests them is Juventus and nothing more than that

10- MEDIA SILENCE... The players will not speak to the media or in social media posts... from now on and at least until the WC you speak ON THE FIELD and not outside.
All agreed except the bolded part. This has been done since Max was fired the first time and they did it to Sarri and Pirlo too. They will do it to the next coach too.

I remember before the last game of Pirlo's season I was in this very thread hoping to not qualify for UCL and take a huge slap by going to EL. Some laughed, but this club needs slaps from top to bottom, to learn what has been lost over the years. Management didn't learn anything about building the team and spending big on salaries for average players. They spent 90m on a striker 9 months ago when they have absolutely nobody to feed him chances. That's not how Marotta built it in 2011, that's not how Maldini built it at Milan and that's not how Inter built it with Marotta again.

Second thing - not so long ago we had Tevez, Buffon, Chiellini, Pirlo, Vidal, Pogba, Barzagli etc and NOBODY had more than 4m net. That was the threshold. Now everyone and their mother has 4m net so ofc they're not going to care about a fine for sporting performance, about digging the club out of a tough spot etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)