Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (15 Viewers)

mondo1

May 14, 2006
People actually think we can land sponsorship deals for €20 mill pr season?
well i doubt that we could have gotten even close to it. don't forget serie a is on a downfall could be a major reason why even milan hardly makes more money than we do (as champions of italy/ cl every year). i guess people are a bit disappointed cause they thought with cl / title contenders we will sign a better deal. i guess it is a good deal maybe we could ahve gotten a mil or 2 more from some arab but we will stay close to fiat. something that could also beneficial in the future. i think if we start fighting for the scudetto every year and can progress in the cl we will get a better deal in 3 years (well only if we are not hit by yet another financial crisis ;) ) i think we have been a bit off the radar for most international companies.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Pathetic deal. Seriously, the increase from the BetClic/Balocco years is just minimal and this time we will ALSO play in the Champions League.
This is NOT an economic boost what so ever. Deals like these will just make English/Spanish clubs pull further ahead. Doesn't 8th placed Liverpool get 20 million? We are getting less than Milan and more people in Italy tune into our matches than theirs (hence more commercial value).

We really got screwed on this one and it's just just ridiculous to see Elkann and Agnelli hold a press conference trying to mask it up into something else than the club getting fucked. But I guess Elkann really needs to sell cars. Nothing like getting raped by a parent company.

I realize we are living in a post-calciopoli world but this is just beyond ridiculous. You guys do realize that the Tamoil sponsorship deal we signed back in 2005 saw us netting 24 million a year (more than twice the amount of this deal) and it was supposed to last until 2015 (ironically when this deal expires).
You do realize he has never in recent history injected cash into the club without it being completely necessary? Juventus probably would have gone bankrupt without the capital increase in December. I think the fact that a large chunk of that injection was actually a loan from Exor to Juve says a lot about his intentions towards the club.
Very well said !
Been saying this for a long time, Andrea angelli, and Elkann dont give two shits about juventus, to them we are few more then an advertising board

Post calciopoli, we got nothing

After the second 7th place finish, big words came about them investing massive (said so in april), probably to calm the fans. wel you all saw what we got this summer. Marotta a penny pincher ? bitches please, he hardly has a budged. especially considering wages.

In the winter, they were the "saviors"' with the big injection ? not quite really, its was a loan. LOAN, that means they actually make profit of it. it was also neccecary indeed

And now, they come talking big ass shit about the pathetic shirt deal ? oh for fucks sake, its a disgrace, a tiny shit more then what we had, and we are in the freaking CL. they could indeed, have gotten a better deal with an arab company

but elkann doesnt care about juventus, he cares about making profit, so he sacrificed juventus, so sell more fucking shitcrap cars

FUCK ELKANN, FOR ALL THESE YEARS
and fuck agnelli for beeing a total useless pussy of a puppet to him

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I need a summer mercato with the promise of CL football to pass my final judgements onto the current board. Last summer they created a very, very good team and made a terrific choice in appointing Conte. But the upcoming summer is the time to add those world class elements to turn this into a trophy-winning side.

If they fail in doing that, I'll jump on the haters-wagon too. But it's too early for me yet.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Very well said !
Been saying this for a long time, Andrea angelli, and Elkann dont give two $#@!s about juventus, to them we are few more then an advertising board

Post calciopoli, we got nothing

After the second 7th place finish, big words came about them investing massive (said so in april), probably to calm the fans. wel you all saw what we got this summer. Marotta a penny pincher ? bitches please, he hardly has a budged. especially considering wages.

In the winter, they were the "saviors"' with the big injection ? not quite really, its was a loan. LOAN, that means they actually make profit of it. it was also neccecary indeed

And now, they come talking big ass $#@! about the pathetic shirt deal ? oh for $#@!s sake, its a disgrace, a tiny $#@! more then what we had, and we are in the freaking CL. they could indeed, have gotten a better deal with an arab company

but elkann doesnt care about juventus, he cares about making profit, so he sacrificed juventus, so sell more $#@!ing $#@!crap cars

$#@! ELKANN, FOR ALL THESE YEARS
and $#@! agnelli for beeing a total useless pussy of a puppet to him
well first of all we should stop bitching about the transfer kitty. we have been the biggest spender in italy for years now! and about the loan how do you know they make money out of it? do we know the interest? and what if there was no investment bank to give us a loan? we would be in big trouble.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
well first of all we should stop bitching about the transfer kitty. we have been the biggest spender in italy for years now! and about the loan how do you know they make money out of it? do we know the interest? and what if there was no investment bank to give us a loan? we would be in big trouble.
You think banks are charity ? They loan people money because its profit for them. exxor didnt give us money like a rich owner would, they gave us a loan, on witch they will make profit.

exxor never injected us with cash, that we didnt had to pay back. they however did in other sportteams they have shares in.

SO yeah, i'm not quite pleased with them using us as an advertising board that they treat like a commen slut

---------- Post added 07.04.2012 at 14:30 ----------

Yeah fuck the guys who basically serviced our massive debt last year :rolleyes:
yeah, they gave us that cash and we dont have to pay it all back+intrest

such bad deal for them :tup:

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Yeah $#@! the guys who basically serviced our massive debt last year :rolleyes:
we should realise that elkann and co are no arab or russion oil tycoon, they are business man. they are running fiat and have big responsibilities. they can't just put 30mil a year in juve for shirt sponsoring.

we had a net spending of 43 mil in 2007 / 20 mil in 2008 / 33mil in 2009/ 24 mil in 2010 / 75mil in 2011 thats not really bad if you ask me

mondo1

May 14, 2006
You think banks are charity ? They loan people money because its profit for them. exxor didnt give us money like a rich owner would, they gave us a loan, on witch they will make profit.

exxor never injected us with cash, that we didnt had to pay back. they however did in other sportteams they have shares in.

SO yeah, i'm not quite pleased with them using us as an advertising board that they treat like a commen slut

---------- Post added 07.04.2012 at 14:30 ----------

yeah, they gave us that cash and we dont have to pay it all back+intrest

such bad deal for them :tup:
i never said banks are charity. i asked you if you know the interest of the loan (cause i don't). if it is a very small interest (+ maybe we couldn't find anohter one to give us such a loan) its not a gift but a big help. i never said they act like a rich owner and they never will. what i want to point out is that money hasn't been our problem since calciopoli. we spended alot on transfer/stadium/ wages etc.... just don't forget we are not as big as we were before. i guess they try to help us a bit to get back on our own and thats it. they will only invest like an owner when there is no other way out.

another question have we already paid back the loan?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
we should realise that elkann and co are no arab or russion oil tycoon, they are business man. they are running fiat and have big responsibilities. they can't just put 30mil a year in juve for shirt sponsoring.

we had a net spending of 43 mil in 2007 / 20 mil in 2008 / 33mil in 2009/ 24 mil in 2010 / 75mil in 2011 thats not really bad if you ask me
net spend was offset to relatively low wagebill, thanks to the 2010 summer, its okayish

i dont demand 30 mil a year, but i do know we can surely get 15 mil from some arab companies.

we however got about the same deal as last year, whilst in the CL, and its pretty much a market move by elkann

However, elkann did invest quite alot, in that other sportsteam he has shares in, figures that dwarf what we got.

think it was a baseball team, its somewere in his topic

i never said banks are charity. i asked you if you know the interest of the loan (cause i don't). if it is a very small interest (+ maybe we couldn't find anohter one to give us such a loan) its not a gift but a big help. i never said they act like a rich owner and they never will. what i want to point out is that money hasn't been our problem since calciopoli. we spended alot on transfer/stadium/ wages etc.... just don't forget we are not as big as we were before. i guess they try to help us a bit to get back on our own and thats it. they will only invest like an owner when there is no other way out.

another question have we already paid back the loan?
Course not, but exxor can bank it in their books, its a good investment for them if they consider we will exist to refund it

mondo1

May 14, 2006
net spend was offset to relatively low wagebill, thanks to the 2010 summer, its okayish

i dont demand 30 mil a year, but i do know we can surely get 15 mil from some arab companies.

we however got about the same deal as last year, whilst in the CL, and its pretty much a market move by elkann

However, elkann did invest quite alot, in that other sportsteam he has shares in, figures that dwarf what we got.

think it was a baseball team, its somewere in his topic

Course not, but exxor can bank it in their books, its a good investment for them if they consider we will exist to refund it
well i do not know the market right now... i don't know if there has been any negotiations with other companies or if those were willing to pay more. seeing that inter and milan make the same as we do with cl /and winning the scudetto several times over the last year it can't be that bad. of course we are bigger when it comes to fan base but i guess that are just estimated numbers. i guess its a good/very good deal for jeep (cause of the ad) and an ok/ good deal for us (cause we earn as much as milan). if there was some arab throwing 20 mil at us and they said no cause they wanted jeep well than it is a totally different story. as i said the elkanns won'T act as a rich owner for us. i guess that is pretty clear, we are part of their business. they want us to be on our own as we have been prior calciopoli.

well and with the loan being a good investment for exxor maybe true if the interest is the real market interest. i would say we are pretty "safe" to pay the loan back plus interest so it could be a good deal for exxor. but i don't know the interest. but i guess we have to atleast pay the full loan back cause exxor can'T just simply account part of it as a loss ( well when i think about it as long as we are in the red they could)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)