Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (147 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
What i could say.... i like this man.....

But what u did to DP..... is beyond shameful and stupid. I dotn know what u were smoking when that brilliant idea got to your head andrea.

Bad....bad....bad.

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
Seriously thinking, why do I actually support a club with such disgraceful leadership. That he wears the Agnelli name is absolutely disgraceful. He is just a little coward.

We fell so low, from the days of the avvocato. This just isn't the same club that it was in the 90s when I started supporting them.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:lol: Of course not. I'm just disgusted by this man. Obviously, he has enough money to groom himself (shaving the uni-brow and regular visits to the dentist are not beyond his means), but that is his business.

However, choosing to take matters into his own hands as he did with the timing of the announcement regarding Del Piero's final season with Juventus was most definitely clueless and classless.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
was stupid beyond belieef,,,,,

Its like he is mad at DP because he is earning money and is old and he(andre) wants to buy a new striker but "bad old dp" is leeching the club´s money and space....

so he MUST make this kind of announcewment to hurt the leecher and remember him that this is his last season and nuh uh! no more!!! So im the boss and im telling you you are out.

Seriously.... he treated DP like if he was amauri.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I despise the management, and dislike most of the players to be honest. Gone are the days when we could identify with quality players who bring joy to us, guys like Zidane, Nedved, Deschamps, Davids, Camo, Trez, and of course DP (who will sadly be leaving us at the end of the season).

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I despise the management, and dislike most of the players to be honest. Gone are the days when we could identify with quality players who bring joy to us, guys like Zidane, Nedved, Deschamps, Davids, Camo, Trez, and of course DP (who will sadly be leaving us at the end of the season).
I dislike a few of the players too, but I'll support them on the field always. I dont blame the mediocre players, I blame the people who signed them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 140)