Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (65 Viewers)

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
leaving all other companies too? Looks like he isnt in good relations with Elkann at all. I still think the legends section should be detemined on the outcome of this whole investigation, if Juve is going down because of what happend during his presidency, then he shouldnt be legend.
In Siamak's quote AA also mentions Carlos Tavares who's the current CEO of Stellantis and former PSA CEO. In other words very important figure. Therefore, I doubt it's only about Andrea but rather some bigger overhaul.
Still, I can't find any info that Tavares is leaving.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
#Agnelli: "My desire is to turn the page and after a few days of vacation to be able to fill up my new white page with passion. This is my personal decision, I will take a step back in the listed companies #Exor and #Stellantis, in agreement with my cousin John"

[Mirko Nicolino]

- - - Updated - - -

#Agnelli: "Transactions in the recent years: Chelsea was sold for 3 billion, Milan for 1 billion, 47% of Atalanta was sold. Who are the buyers of these clubs? Sovereign funds, consortia, private funds. It's a new phenomenon with ownership of multiple clubs, but there are no actions from the regulators"

[Mirko Nicolino]

- - - Updated - - -

#Agnelli: “If I wanted to maintain my position as Eca president I wouldn't have made some decisions. European football needs structural reforms otherwise we will have a decline in favor of the #EPL. I hope that the dominance abuse of #Uefa will be recognized." ️⚪️⚫️

[Luca Fioretti]

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
He's a bit late on that.
not necessarily. there's a journalist who recently returned to writing, and really went far in the last few months. imagine the weirdest napoli fans' thoughts getting some exposure worldwide. he 100% deserves to be sued. and rumors say he's the target

edit: he's definitely the target. forza unibrow, that piece of shit deserves to be silenced.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
not necessarily. there's a journalist who recently returned to writing, and really went far in the last few months. imagine the weirdest napoli fans' thoughts getting some exposure worldwide. he 100% deserves to be sued. and rumors say he's the target

edit: he's definitely the target. forza unibrow, that piece of shit deserves to be silenced.
Does that journalist happen to be an expert on the russian bear and syria?

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

What I mean is he should've been doing this for a while now

Jun 16, 2020
Can’t deny its sad to hear his goodbye speech, I don’t think he put a word wrong in these 20 minutes, but it also shows perfectly where everything went wrong: it’s business, business and business. Maybe it’s indeed the job of a president but I remain with the feeling that he should’ve stood closer with the sportive part instead of the strategic parts. Anyway thank you Andrea

Jun 16, 2020
some twitter users pointed out that he thanked all of his coaches and team captains but forgot (?) to mention allegri and chiellini
No he for sure mentioned Chiellini, not sure about Allegri might’ve missed it

- - - Updated - - -

started to sue some dudes (not mentioned). cool, show some balls unibrow

Should be Ziliani who is a horrible piece of shit, his
life is about making the club look bad on twitter

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)