Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (139 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Lapo seems like the obvious replacement, but are there any other candidates?
obvious replacement is a stretch. lapo is a likeable idiot but i doubt anyone will give him a publicly traded company with a budget of half a billion per season to play with. also, cocaine addicts rarely make good exec candidates

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
remember when bene and nedved said a few months ago that during the world cup break some reflections will be needed? maybe it's nothing dramatic and it has been planned for months

:boh:
Seeing some stuff, I think that might be far more likely. Italian govenrment is a leaking faucet, if this was investigation based we would probably know.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
obvious replacement is a stretch. lapo is a likeable idiot but i doubt anyone will give him a publicly traded company with a budget of half a billion per season to play with. also, cocaine addicts rarely make good exec candidates
Hes been talked about pretty often as Agnelli's replacement, hes the biggest juventino in that whole family and has been relatively open about shitting on Agnelli/Allegri recently. Idk if hes leadership material, but I at least know where his heart is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 134)