Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (14 Viewers)

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
ask yourself this: is this the best squad of the league? because when tici took over, it was, and now, it isn't. and it was marotta, who built the best squad in 2,5 years. they weren't even top3 before he arrived to inda.

and we could stop here.

in 3 seasons, paratici managed to make our squad the most unbalanced juventus squad i can remember. we have some very good young players (de ligt, chiesa especially), but at the same time, odds are that none of our midfielders would start for either milanese club, which only happened in the ferrara/delneri era. and inb4 but but but marotta: paratici signed all of our midfielders (besides bentancur). this is the least physical juventus i can remember, and we had the same impression with sarriventus (so stop blaming pirlo for everything). he got rid of two useful homegrown players, he'd like to repurchase one of them, and the other's replacement will never wear our jersey. he offered rugani two contract extensions, something even you wouldn't even try to explain. he extended mandzukic's contract, then transfer listed him a couple of months later. he gave bonucci a 6.5m salary, making him literally unsellable, and making sure bonbon retires here. he paid 72m for arthur, who has a history of unprofessional behavior and who can't even get in a physical shape to play 3 full matches in a row. we started last season with 25 players, and we couldn't even use some of those guys in any competition. i can't even find words for our wage bill. rabiot, ramsey? fuck marotta, i know.

there are some positive signs which we can cherry pick to make paratici look better, but the bottom line is that our squad is a mess. mentally, physically, salary wise it's a huge unsustainable mess. tici had 3 years to fix it, for me, his time is up.
Man ....We had Matuidi / Khadera / Can / Mandzu / Rugani / De Ciglo / Cancelo ./ Higuain....

Fabio Replaced them with

Cheisa / Morata/ Deligt / Demiral / Danilo / Kulu / Authur / Mckinnie / Rabiot

in just 2 fucking seasons

Those younger and great potential need a coach to take the best out of them ...

unbalanced of what ? we only need a leader in the middle and we are set ....and you all know this is difficult to recruit ...

good night...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Man what you saying eint true ....

in this forum , the majority witnessed generations of Juve players and managers and have at least a common sense when they rate a mercato ....

and now you tell me rating because of excitement !

one more thing .... how on earth you judge players with an incapable coach ? how i cant really believe what am reading here blaming the players , especially the new ones ...??

another thing , how you judge and write off the new comers, from just the first season how ? Berna took us 4 years to write him off ....Dybala still very inconsistent

and yet members here think he is GOD gifted

All this because you guys don't like Fabio ?? !!

their are some basics before you judge those players ....

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with this one , but you know ...if we kept Marotta for another 2 or 3 years we better have smooth management transition, this one on AA uncalculated decision
lol. Y’all blame everyone for but Tootsie for every single thing. You and Badass got some kinda weird ass hero worship for the guy.

Tootsie has turned an unstoppable machine into a joke in just 2.5 years. Should be shit-canned immediately.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
in 3 seasons, paratici managed to make our squad the most unbalanced juventus squad i can remember. we have some very good young players (de ligt, chiesa especially), but at the same time, odds are that none of our midfielders would start for either milanese club, which only happened in the ferrara/delneri era. and inb4 but but but marotta: paratici signed all of our midfielders (besides bentancur). this is the least physical juventus i can remember, and we had the same impression with sarriventus (so stop blaming pirlo for everything). he got rid of two useful homegrown players, he'd like to repurchase one of them, and the other's replacement will never wear our jersey. he offered rugani two contract extensions, something even you wouldn't even try to explain. he extended mandzukic's contract, then transfer listed him a couple of months later. he gave bonucci a 6.5m salary, making him literally unsellable, and making sure bonbon retires here. he paid 72m for arthur, who has a history of unprofessional behavior and who can't even get in a physical shape to play 3 full matches in a row. we started last season with 25 players, and we couldn't even use some of those guys in any competition. i can't even find words for our wage bill. rabiot, ramsey? fuck marotta, i know.

there are some positive signs which we can cherry pick to make paratici look better, but the bottom line is that our squad is a mess. mentally, physically, salary wise it's a huge unsustainable mess. tici had 3 years to fix it, for me, his time is up.
Not to mention getting rid of handsome chad Khedira and signing uggo ginger Kulusevski

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
lol. Y’all blame everyone for but Tootsie for every single thing. You and Badass got some kinda weird ass hero worship for the guy.

Tootsie has turned an unstoppable machine into a joke in just 2.5 years. Should be shit-canned immediately.
I only blame the coach ....you and the rest blame how many , 10 people ...between managers and players ....i blame only the coach

see the basic logic ....you cant judge the players when you don't have coach ...until then ...we talk about Fabio work

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Man ....We had Matuidi / Khadera / Can / Mandzu / Rugani / De Ciglo / Cancelo ./ Higuain....

Fabio Replaced them with

Cheisa / Morata/ Deligt / Demiral / Danilo / Kulu / Authur / Mckinnie / Rabiot

in just 2 fucking seasons

Those younger and great potential need a coach to take the best out of them ...

unbalanced of what ? we only need a leader in the middle and we are set ....and you all know this is difficult to recruit ...

good night...
Difficult to recruit? We had one of the best coaches in the sport, in Allegri, and Tootsie went full retard in demanding Agnelli fire him and hire the chainsmoking bum, a decision so poor that we fired Tootsie’s boy after a super shitty season, with no top coaches available, and poor finances due to the contracts Tootsie’s handing out, and failing to get past CL Rof16, and are now stuck with a complete rookie who doesn’t know what he’s doing. Go Tootsie!

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I only blame the coach ....you and the rest blame how many , 10 people ...between managers and players ....i blame only the coach

see the basic logic ....you cant judge the players when you don't have coach ...until then ...we talk about Fabio work
Please. Tootsie is a major reason we have this coach.

Basic logic dictates that a single person isn’t to blame when a club looks this disorganized on so many levels.

Try again.

- - - Updated - - -

So you honestly think we were better off not bringing in Chiesa, Mckennie, Morata, kulusevski, Arthur this season and should have stuck with Higuain, Matuidi, Khedira and Pjanic instead?

But its ok Pirlo gets a get out of jail free card because he's been actually given a better side than what Sarri was given, but its paratici's fault still. Makes sense...

Pirlo would have failed with last season's team even more so, or even Allegri's last team. That's the fucking difference.

If we actually had a half decent coach we would be competing for the league still, that is a FACT.

ok do me a fucking favour. Log off and let the drugs wear off.
Are you deranged? Who here is saying Pirlo gets a “get out of jail free card”?The post you’re quoting literally says Pirlo has to be fired too. Lol

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Bollocks Paratici endorsed Pirlo to be hired at the expense of Sarri, if anything he wanted Sarri to stay which is well documented! and frankly on the balance of it I myself would rather suffer another year of Sarri than the clueless shit I'm seeing under pirlo.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Difficult to recruit? We had one of the best coaches in the sport, in Allegri, and Tootsie went full retard in demanding Agnelli fire him and hire the chainsmoking bum, a decision so poor that we fired Tootsie’s boy after a super shitty season, with no top coaches available, and poor finances due to the contracts Tootsie’s handing out, and failing to get past CL Rof16, and are now stuck with a complete rookie who doesn’t know what he’s doing. Go Tootsie!
you seem to forget the thing easily ...

how many here were calling Allegri head because of boring football ...how many !!

they sourced the market for someone play good football ....what you want Pep to coach us ??

the only one available after Allegri , the chainsmoking ,,,, ( personally , i didnt want him here )

but we have a management change after 5 years with Allegri , who you think will be his hire ....tell me ....dont say Klop or Zidane or even Pep ....

their were no coach available with good price ...only Sarri and all Italy admits he was playing good football

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

that so called unstoppable machine was already in decline before then! but at least it had a decent enough coach to keep us winning domestically!

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The decline from beginning to end of last season with Sarri was clear evidence he should be fired. We looked absolutely awful at the end of season.

Paratici pushing Max out for a chainsmoking clown who flopped hard here is the reason we’re stuck in this coaching mess, and hired a cheap rookie on a prayer.

Agnelli should have sacked Tici alongside Sarri and hired competent professionals in both positions.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
The decline from beginning to end of last season with Sarri was clear evidence he should be fired. We looked absolutely awful at the end of season.

Paratici pushing Max out for a chainsmoking clown who flopped hard here is the reason we’re stuck in this coaching mess, and hired a cheap rookie on a prayer.

Agnelli should have sacked Tici alongside Sarri and hired competent professionals in both positions.
Wrong the decline started after the CL final against Madrid. Like I said Allegri was good enough to still squeeze another season of domestic dominance when in reality we should have started to change then.

Maybe Agnelli should sack himself for hiring Pirlo. Full stop.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Wrong the decline started after the CL final against Madrid. Like I said Allegri was good enough to still squeeze another season of domestic dominance when in reality we should have started to change then.
I agree with you here but the point is Paratici was put in to position to oversee that change, no? The results since have been very poor.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004

Please. Tootsie is a major reason we have this coach.

Basic logic dictates that a single person isn’t to blame when a club looks this disorganized on so many levels.

Try again.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you deranged? Who here is saying Pirlo gets a “get out of jail free card”?The post you’re quoting literally says Pirlo has to be fired too. Lol
you are really have no understanding for football ...this is not the first time by the way ....

the signle person you talk about is the COACH ....the COACH ....the COACH ....if he is doing badly ...everything is so bad

look at Inter ..they were on the verge to be sold ...salary problems ....but yet the field performance was key to sustain the ship ....

you dont understand football

too much respect for you by the way :grin: just discussion

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
nah. We finished 95 points, a domestic double, 86 goals scored, +62 goal differential, and got knocked out by eventual winners Madrid in CL QFs with a super controversial last second penalty.

That was one of the most dominant seasons of the 9 scudetti run. Could easily have gotten to another CL final and possibly won it with a little more luck.

It was after that season we should have started transitioning, but instead Tootsie came running with the Ronaldo deal and we spent all our money there and have failed to build a balanced team around him ever since.

Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I agree with you here but the point is Paratici was put in to position to oversee that change, no? The results since have been very poor.
well you'd think signing someone like de ligt was a good start. The trade off for not signing de ligt may have meant we could have evenly invested elsewhere on the pitch, I guess at the time signing rabiot and ramsey to compensate didn't seem like a bad idea especially if it meant putting most of our finances in securing a generational talent like De Ligt. Hindsight might say that wasn't wise but on paper rabiot and ramsey are not exactly poor in comparison to someone like rincon or lemina.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)