Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (36 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Weren't you the one complaining endlessly about Marotta, the guy who took us to the 9 straight league titles?
marotta did not lead this team to 9 straight league titles. What a way to absolute discredit the rest of the management, past managers and players :howler:

I guess people forget that Marotta also lead us to a 7th place finish and recommended DelNeri

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
marotta did not lead this team to 9 straight league titles. What a way to absolute discredit the rest of the management, past managers and players :howler:

I guess people forget that Marotta also lead us to a 7th place finish and recommended DelNeri
Marotta comes, we win 9 league titles, he is replaced by Paratici and within about a year we are struggling for fourth while Inter are waltzing to the scudetto.

I'm curious, in the history of this team has there been a period anywhere near as successful as when Marotta built the team? Has there been a quicker downfall then when he was replaced by Paratici? (excluding calciopoli)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Marotta comes, we win 9 league titles, he is replaced by Paratici and within about a year we are struggling for fourth while Inter are waltzing to the scudetto
Marotta came, got us 7th place. Marotta left won fuck all last season and crashed out of Europe in beyond epic style this season, out of the CL group stages twice in a row and that's having spent 70 mill on a striker in the meantime.

- - - Updated - - -

You're right

what an incredible disservice and insult to Paratici and Nedved

cc @JCK
So Conte, Allegri and to a degree Sarri did nothing? it was Marotta who trained the team, who laid out the tactics? sure.

Don't even forget how Marotta wanted that shit DelNeri at the start

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Marotta came, got us 7th place. Marotta left won fuck all last season and crashed out of Europe in beyond epic style this season, out of the CL group stages twice in a row and that's having spent 70 mill on a striker in the meantime.

- - - Updated - - -

So Conte, Allegri and to a degree Sarri did nothing? it was Marotta who trained the team, who laid out the tactics? sure.

Don't even forget how Marotta wanted that shit DelNeri at the start
I love how that team won 9 league titles in a row you're still all "but but Del Neri!!"

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
coaching appointments going so well since Marotta left :sorryball::pirlo:
Marotta wanted DelNeri, Agnelli brought in Conte that started it all.

Honestly you think AA and the current management are the first to appoint stupid managers?

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't say it was only him but he was the general manager, no? Of course Allegri and Conte deserve heaps of credit too.
Weren't you the one complaining endlessly about Marotta, the guy who took us to the 9 straight league titles?
Well what is it?

Last edited:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Marotta wanted DelNeri, Agnelli brought in Conte that started it all.

Honestly you think AA and the current management are the first to appoint stupid managers?
Your Lord Tici actually PAID money to bring Sarri to this club. One killer move that has set this club back by a couple of years and also wasted Ronaldo's prime years.
Tell me if Marotta's moves or his coaching appointments for that matter have had as devastating an effect such as this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)