Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (45 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
08:30 - IL GIORNO DELL'ASSEMBLEA - Alle 10:00, alla Continassa, va in scena l'Assemblea ordinaria degli azionisti. Tuttojuve.com seguirà in diretta l'importante appuntamento societario. L'emergenza sanitaria condizionerà i lavori, con interventi decisamente più ridotti rispetto al passato (si parla di un'oretta). I temi caldi riguardano ovviamente il bilancio, pesantemente condizionato dalla pandemia, ma anche il caso Suarez e - come ormai consuetudine - la vicenda Calciopoli, con il club che non ha alcuna intenzione di rinunciare alla battaglia sugli Scudetti cancellati. Al termine dell'Assemblea, spazio al Consiglio di Amministrazione quindi, alle 15:30, la conferenza stampa di Andrea Agnelli all'Allianz Stadium.
Important day, make ready for a lot of news. Last year we received those new sponsor deals and the capital increase.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Reading through his presentation a few things rang out

Confirms previous notions of using the cap injection to grow, operate, not pay down debt

Sponsorship $ overtaking tv revenue :lol:
Lega have no clue what they’re doing with tv rights. Juve should be earning top $ but the revenue share deal probably sees the earning disproportionately less so that joke clubs like Lazio and Napoli can earn off of their star power. Hopefully Agnelli and the Milanese clubs push for change. They are floating the entire league.

Seems like UEFA will launch their OTT service as a more refined product (plus have the option to sell digital distribution rights) which means more revenue share to clubs

Love to hear this from el presidente

Boksic

May 11, 2005
So it might be time to stop penny pinching and cough up for a real coach. Just fucking offer allegri whatever he wants, apologize for doubting him and beg him to come back
Thing is he has cost us far more money with the penny pinching by wasting 2 of the last 2 seasons of Ronaldo at his prime. Plus paying for then paying off Sarri.

Should never have got rid of Allegri.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
When you think of it, every top player that left Juve in recent years, fucked up their career or things went bad for them in other clubs (Pogba, Vidal, Tevez, Morata...).

So kudos to Agnelli for making this one healthy and prosperous environment.

I'm convinced CL will come soon.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
When you think of it, every top player that left Juve in recent years, fucked up their career or things went bad for them in other clubs (Pogba, Vidal, Tevez, Morata...).

So kudos to Agnelli for making this one healthy and prosperous environment.

I'm convinced CL will come soon.
This season ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)