Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (39 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
haters will hate :p

Thank you Andrea, your family will be looking down proud of how you are running this club.

Forza Juve

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
:touched:

Beppe somehow getting all the praise for something entirely made possible by AA and Johnny Boy.
Beppe has done some great work himself, but almost all the major decisions that helped Juve go a level or two up were made by AA. If I'm not mistaken Conte was picked by Andrea while Marotta started with Delneri. We are truly lucky to have him leading this club.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Beppe has done some great work himself, but almost all the major decisions that helped Juve go a level or two up were made by AA. If I'm not mistaken Conte was picked by Andrea while Marotta started with Delneri. We are truly lucky to have him leading this club.
Yep, Andrea has been Flawless in his Juventus reconstruction.

His predecessors would have been so proud of him.

If he pulls the Cristiano deal... it would be something Gianni would bow down to.

Apr 19, 2007
I dont think thats fair to any of them. Withot the other they would have had this success. Without the purchases of Pirlo,Vidal,Pogba,Dybala,etc we wouldnt be able to afford Ronaldo or he wouldnt want us. This has been an incredible rebuild by the team and everyone should be praised for their contribution. Its not like there was a ton of money given to Beppe originally. We scratched our way to the top in record speed from 7th place finishes while building a stadium to dominating the league and hopefully buying the best player in the world. EPIC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)