Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (36 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Agnelli today congratulated Milan for reaching the knock-out stages and wished them success in the same. Milan replied by thanking Agnelli and wishing him and Juventus a good luck in the final round of the group stages and wished them a lot of success in the Champions League this year. This is considered as huge (positive) news and it is on every AC Milan web-site, forum, blogs etc. I personally think that what Agnelli did here is wonderful. On the field we should be and we are enemies, but off it, there is nothing wrong in showing a bit of humanity.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Agnelli today congratulated Milan for reaching the knock-out stages and wished them success in the same. Milan replied by thanking Agnelli and wishing him and Juventus a good luck in the final round of the group stages and wished them a lot of success in the Champions League this year. This is considered as huge (positive) news and it is on every AC Milan web-site, forum, blogs etc. I personally think that what Agnelli did here is wonderful. On the field we should be and we are enemies, but off it, there is nothing wrong in showing a bit of humanity.
I agree with you mate. Before the gol di muntari crap, milan and juventus were supposed to treath each other as gentleman, while inter were the douchebag cunts.

stupid allegri caused that to stop, because he tought complaining over a dissalowed goal, would hide his coaching incompetence that saw milan drop a massive lead to lose the scudetto, a lead soly established by getting refereeal favors in the first part of the season, while we had quite the opposite, and the brilliance of zlatan who carried the entire team on his back.

when time goes on, more milan people will see that gol di muntari was devine justice served, how they'll lose alot more now they sold zlatan, and what a mediocre piece of crap allegri truely is. the moment el sharaawy form drops, inevitably considering his age and the amount of games playd, milan will slide down to degradation

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I agree with you mate. Before the gol di muntari crap, milan and juventus were supposed to treath each other as gentleman, while inter were the douchebag $#@!s.

stupid allegri caused that to stop, because he tought complaining over a dissalowed goal, would hide his coaching incompetence that saw milan drop a massive lead to lose the scudetto, a lead soly established by getting refereeal favors in the first part of the season, while we had quite the opposite, and the brilliance of zlatan who carried the entire team on his back.

when time goes on, more milan people will see that gol di muntari was devine justice served, how they'll lose alot more now they sold zlatan, and what a mediocre piece of crap allegri truely is. the moment el sharaawy form drops, inevitably considering his age and the amount of games playd, milan will slide down to degradation
+1, good post, that!

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Interview with la gazetta about calciopoli. Someone post it in english please?
Here is majority of it.

President the championship is already finished?
No, it will be when we secure it mathematically. There is still 20 games left.

Key players?
I can't single out one who made difference. This is group work.

Champions, Celtic good draw?
Juventus always wants to win. The most important thing today is to repeat last year's success. CL allows us to dream and we like dreaming. We can play with everyone in the end.

Drogba a Christmas gift?
I prefer to speak of players we have. We have best attack and defense, and if there is an opportunity we will take advantage of it. January shopping is inflated and opportunities are relative. The important investments are made in summer. We'll see.

The greatest emotion since you're here?
The evening when we won Scudetto in Trieste. I was home in the hills and I saw Turin explode before my eyes. I remained half an hour in the garden listening.

Conte on 12 of December: "When we bring 30-40M worth player only then we can compare ourselves with the likes of PSG, Barca, Real.." When will that happen?
It will certainly arrive. But not one day by magic. It takes time. This year we recorded 215M revenues. Next year we will achieve another record. But we need to reach at least 300-350M to catch up with them. Real, Manchester, Barca record 450-500M, Bayern 350M. PSG are different. They are anomaly caused by their Arab investors. But in the end the best purchases were Barzagli, Pirlo and Pogba who cost 300 000 Euros.

The Milan's books are the best between big Iatlian clubs. Galliani said that on Thursday.
Milan conclude financial reports on 31st December while us on 30th of June and it's clear that certain Milan's sails in summer will have positive impact. Juve is progressively getting better. Our five year plan is to win and to be within Fair Financial Play.

How is crisis in the country influencing transfer campaign?
We are aware of the situation we live in and have our shareholders who we respond to. We have total of 300 employes, players are excluded.

"Let's change football". You said that on 26th of October.
Yes when I have arrived here 2 and a half years ago I found club to be apathetic who beside stadium accepted incoming results and were not willing to reform. They said the football world needs to be changed, yes, but first we have to change. We still have to realize two things. Continassa project, operation worth 340M of euros and to catch up with European competition. The legue needs strategic guidance which will bring Italian football in 5-8 years back to top. Our stadium makes me feel satisfied and happy but one does not serve. We need in Italy at leat 10 of these. Safety: In London I exited stadium with Juventus jacket on and few days later in Firenze it is unthinkable...

You were backing Abodi and now?
His candidature is valid because he is supported from big and small clubs aswell.

Beretta?
I expect from him to resign. Staying wouldn't be good for the league.

In the league historic alliance with Milan failed when it came to Abodi, but another one was born. Inter..
I don't agree that when one alliance is born the other one dies. Juve, Milan and Inter represent 70% of the revenue in Italian football and it shouldn't be forgotten.

Calciopoli. Six years and seven sentences after..
It seems to me that sentences are paradoxical cause Giraudo and Moggi remained only guilty ones.

You are requesting 443M from federation as a compensation. Will you insist?
Yes, we'll go forward.

Will the day arrive when you will say to everyone, Moratti, Juventus fans, let's turn the page and don't think about it anymore?
It depends how the various situations will be resolved. Today there aren't conditions for that. But historical rivalry with Inter will not be less.

Scommessopoli. You have always believed Conte. But have you advised him to be more careful in the future?
Yes I have but he responded that he will try to avoid winning 3-4 weeks before the end.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Andrea is a very intelligent and business savvy man. We are lucky to have him around leading the club. Things have turned 180o once he joined the club around 2 years ago. The Del piero decision was hard for alot of us Juve fans to comprehend, but reading Andrea's comments in recent months have given me a different perspective about that decision. Anyway, what matter is that Juve is back on the top, and Del piero will always be in our hearts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)