Andrea Favilli* (2 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
A 75% increase in value in one season seems like a big jump to me.

I like the concept of recompras and see their value, but this one is a huge jump in comparison to e.g. Pjaca or Mandragora deals (which I think seem like good business).
I can actually see why they did this - he is a striker, get him to score 15 or more goals this season and he will be worth 30m easily.
Also such a big guy will be wanted by half of PL if this happens, so the price could really sky rocket.

Buy on AliExpress.com

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Official: Genoa sign Favilli

Juventus have officially loaned striker Andrea Favilli to Genoa with an option to buy for a total €12m.

The Italy Under-21 international was snapped up from Ascoli for €7.5m, but didn’t find room in Turin.

Juve released a statement this evening confirming Favilli will spend the 2018-19 season on loan at Genoa at a cost of €5m.

There is also an option to buy for a further €7m, payable over three instalments.

Last season, the centre-forward scored five goals in eight goals in 15 competitive games for Ascoli between Serie B and the Coppa Italia.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Official: Genoa sign Favilli

Juventus have officially loaned striker Andrea Favilli to Genoa with an option to buy for a total €12m.

The Italy Under-21 international was snapped up from Ascoli for €7.5m, but didn’t find room in Turin.

Juve released a statement this evening confirming Favilli will spend the 2018-19 season on loan at Genoa at a cost of €5m.

There is also an option to buy for a further €7m, payable over three instalments.

Last season, the centre-forward scored five goals in eight goals in 15 competitive games for Ascoli between Serie B and the Coppa Italia.

five goals in eight goals- standard stuff from them
probably written by some writer's kid.
Good luck favilli in your new adventure.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
judging from the highlights, he did well in his 2nd half cameo against Sass, basically set up both Genoa goals as they went from 5:1 to 5:3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)