Andrea Favilli* (2 Viewers)

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Il Nuovo Vieri?? that header technique was fantastic!
Hope he gets enough playing time at Genoa and becomes a fantastic ST!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #91

5m loan
    7m option
    recompra 21m after year 1, 24m after 2nd year. - GDM

Wittl

Contributor
    Feb 21, 2017
    His face though. After scoring 3 goals in preseason and all the hope to be part of our squad next season gone finding himself signing a contract for Genoa :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

21m buyback? Lel
    Yes, never gonna happen :lol:

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
    At max he will be a player like Graziano Pelle or something. Can't see a new Luca Toni in him in terms of quality. And big and unmovable strikers are anyway from past decade. Nowadays every topclub plays with agile and fast players and have a 'strong big CF' as pinchitter, or at max as a partner in a 2-at-front formation.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
    Fantastic pre-season for him but I'm afraid that's gonna be his career with us unless he absolutely explodes at Genoa.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Not really though. They pay us 5mil for loan then 7mil for purchase.

Only 9mil difference. People complain about these kinds of transfers but really it is a good deal for us. Either he turns out mediocre and we make cool profit on him here or if the rare happens and he is good enough for juventus then we have guaranteed option on him and basically paid genoa 9mil to turn our raw youngster into a 50mil+ player.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    Not really though. They pay us 5mil for loan then 7mil for purchase.

Only 9mil difference. People complain about these kinds of transfers but really it is a good deal for us. Either he turns out mediocre and we make cool profit on him here or if the rare happens and he is good enough for juventus then we have guaranteed option on him and basically paid genoa 9mil to turn our raw youngster into a 50mil+ player.
    A 75% increase in value in one season seems like a big jump to me.

I like the concept of recompras and see their value, but this one is a huge jump in comparison to e.g. Pjaca or Mandragora deals (which I think seem like good business).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)