Andrea Favilli* (4 Viewers)

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #69
    to Genoa. 5m loan, 7m obligation. with recompra[16m after year 1, 23/24 after year 2]. - SKY/GDM

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
    That's a great deal tbh. 12 mil for this guy, and only 16 to get him back. Both this deal and Mandragora were fantastic pieces of business.
    Exactly. Just like how the Morata deal was fantastic for Real Madrid.
    Morata/Real madrid taught Beppe how to do these recompra deals lol
    I think Morata was deal on different level. Real signed him with new contract before he left and in this case afaik player couldnt refuse coming back to Real as he was actually tied with them with the contract. In our recompras players can refuse to go back while Morata couldnt do it.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
    I think Morata was deal on different level. Real signed him with new contract before he left and in this case afaik player couldnt refuse coming back to Real as he was actually tied with them with the contract. In our recompras players can refuse to go back while Morata couldnt do it.
    I have no idea but it would make sense that there's some clause preventing the player from refusing to comeback. Otherwise, his team could convince him to refuse to go back knowing that they already have bigger offers for him. The recompra loses its meaning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)