Andrea Favilli* (4 Viewers)

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
So after two seasons of 16 goals/ average of just 8 goals a season and we decide to bring him back? And for €7m? Now what? Loan him to some serie a newcomer team?

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
So after two seasons of 16 goals/ average of just 8 goals a season and we decide to bring him back? And for €7m? Now what? Loan him to some serie a newcomer team?
This is a transfer that only makes sense in a corrupt and tax evading society.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
So is he here to stay as a back-up or just another kid to loan out?

- - - Updated - - -

Doesn't make much sense that's for sure, why not just keep that Cerri kid we already own that was a beast this past Serie B season instead, but who knows, perhaps both are not here to stay anyway, just business as usual.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We are selling Cerri and Favilli is the new Cerri in our books. Loan til he excells so that you can sell on profit. Just a trade piece or minor asset in the books for profit.

Nothing he does matters until he does well in Serie A. And even tell would probably be sold, unless he is the next Vieri.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
We are selling Cerri and Favilli is the new Cerri in our books. Loan til he excells so that you can sell on profit. Just a trade piece or minor asset in the books for profit.

Nothing he does matters until he does well in Serie A. And even tell would probably be sold, unless he is the next Vieri.

I totally agree with you here.

However, my only concern is that if we are to somehow actually keep Favili as a back-up here(his interview today did seem to suggest that a bit lol) and sell Cerri then that would be awkward to say the least, because Cerri is definitely the more 'proven' player atm and perhaps after a season as a back-up here he could even be worth double of what we got offered this summer.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Why is Cerri more proven? Both played in Serie B ONLY and both been scoring decently past in that level.

We sell Cerri to make profit because we signed him for nothing from Parma few years ago.

Also it's likely they might see more potential in Favilli. Or they just want an extra backup for emergency. Doubt he will stay tho.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I don't want to make a debate out of who's more proven or not, but the answear is a bit obvious at this moment in time, not for me to judge who has the higher ceiling tho, just saying that i'd rather have the more proven one if it comes to choosing between the two as a back-up for next season.

Favili -

Cerri -

Still pretty sure none will ever end up here anyway, it's only that today's interview did spark a couple of question marks. :D

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Wasn't convinced with him when in the Primavera but he may have progressed since then.

Strange move to sign him back so soon after not taking up our option.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #19
    Wolverhampton want him. Juve paid 7.5+1.25m for him and want 20m €. Mendes is friends with Wolverhampton. - GDM

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)