Andrea Dossena (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Do you think Mascherano is a good player? and if so why isn't any club on the globe trying to sign him?
You really have nothing to do, do you? Well then, since my simplistic approach will not suffice, I guess I need to elaborate.

Mascherano is a very good player, and there may be clubs who are interested. However, Liverpool may not be willing to sell, and potential suitors may not be willing to meet Liverpool's asking price. In the case of Marchisio, how many clubs who can realistically afford him, need a player in his position? Detailed enough for you? There are also other players such as De Rossi, Xavi, Iniesta, and the list goes on, who would make a massive contirubution to any club side they join. However, for a number of variables, be it the player's desire, club's demands, a mixture of both, or other potential reasons, the aforementioned players are unavailable or untouchable.

As for you Mr. Del Piero For Life, I hope you are finally beginning to see the logic in what I say; otherwise, you are a hopeless case.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Do you think Mascherano is a good player? and if so why isn't any club on the globe trying to sign him?
The bottom line is, if you are a good player, clubs will be interested in you. Eto'o is arguably a better and more accomplished striker than Benzema, but why were more clubs interested in signing Benzema until Madrid snapped him up? Age may be a factor, but then again Eto'o plays for Barca, and luring him away from them is considerably harder than convincing Benzema to leave Lyon.

You also fail to acknowledge or answer the other part of my question, which is, Do you think Dossena is a good player? In addition, you completely fail to respond to my other question regarding and pertaining to him being a good player simply on the basis that he commands a national team place?!

In any case, the questions were addressed to Cruello, and not you. Thanks for your insightful input nonetheless :p

Now, run along and annoy Cronios, since that is what you seem to enjoy doing the most ;)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You really have nothing to do, do you? Well then, since my simplistic approach will not suffice, I guess I need to elaborate.

Mascherano is a very good player, and there may be clubs who are interested. However, Liverpool may not be willing to sell, and potential suitors may not be willing to meet Liverpool's asking price. In the case of Marchisio, how many clubs who can realistically afford him, need a player in his position? Detailed enough for you? There are also other players such as De Rossi, Xavi, Iniesta, and the list goes on, who would make a massive contirubution to any club side they join. However, for a number of variables, be it the player's desire, club's demands, a mixture of both, or other potential reasons, the aforementioned players are unavailable or untouchable.

As for you Mr. Del Piero For Life, I hope you are finally beginning to see the logic in what I say; otherwise, you are a hopeless case.
The bottom line is, if you are a good player, clubs will be interested in you. Eto'o is arguably a better and more accomplished striker than Benzema, but why were more clubs interested in signing Benzema until Madrid snapped him up? Age may be a factor, but then again Eto'o plays for Barca, and luring him away from them is considerably harder than convincing Benzema to leave Lyon.

You also fail to acknowledge or answer the other part of my question, which is, Do you think Dossena is a good player? In addition, you completely fail to respond to my other question regarding and pertaining to him being a good player simply on the basis that he commands a national team place?!

In any case, the questions were addressed to Cruello, and not you. Thanks for your insightful input nonetheless :p

Now, run along and annoy Cronios, since that is what you seem to enjoy doing the most ;)
:lol2:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I appreciate your eloquence, Bianconero81. Your lenghty posts are always worth of reading due to rich language, even if it happens that I don't agree with your point.
Highly appreciated my friend, although I am somewhat inclined to look upon it as being a backhanded compliment in light of the fact that you do not agree with my perspective regarding certain issues ;)

However, to each his own, and I am sure we can agree on certain matters :D

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I was obviously being sarcastic :p In any case, I will still mention you when I make my 1,000 posts dedication JCK. No need for you to feel sad and lonely anymore. I think you crave attention, very much like Seven :p

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
“I keep reading the possible signing of left-backs, but I want to point out that is simply not true,” said the transfer guru on Juventus Channel.

“We are not looking for a left-back, as in that role for next season we will continue to rely on Cristian Molinaro and Paolo De Ceglie.”

Lock it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)