Andrea Cambiaso (2 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Here are two things that happend:

1. We signed a player that we knew we were going to loan out on a position where we need a player badly...

2. If what the papers reported yesterday is true... we got a kid who when coach gaves him the decision of "Stay in Juve and fight for a place or go to Bologna" chooses the later option... To me that shoes lack of ambition in the first place.

In both cases, the result is the same.. I dont undestand this signing...

Lest hope Pellegrini changes his mind and decides he wants to stay

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its not money laundering or lack of ambitions or anything that complicated.

The simplest reason is allways the one people are blind to. We saw an opportunity to sign a young talent for cheap (his team relegated), one who they most likely don't see as ready yet. But most importantly Sandro can't be moved, he won't move and Pellegrini seems to be staying when he was rumoured to leave couple months ago.

Ergo there is no room for a 3rd LB.

This kid would not likely be good enough solution as starter yet (planning for further ahead, if they didn't get him now Inter would have), so a bigger issue is why we couldn't done more preparing for this (getting rid of Sandro with a loss or sell Pellegrini), and went after a real upgrade in LB.

And the biggiest conundrum of all. Why the fuck did we renew Mattia De Shittio.

rainhard

May 5, 2004

1. We signed a player that we knew we were going to loan out on a position where we need a player badly...

2. If what the papers reported yesterday is true... we got a kid who when coach gaves him the decision of "Stay in Juve and fight for a place or go to Bologna" chooses the later option... To me that shoes lack of ambition in the first place.

Problem is fight for place means 10 games as substitute or go on loan while fit you can play at least 30 first team game in same Division
A sane footballer with ambition will choose the loan option. So this is the Allegri's paradox so to talk about young players ambition

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008

I think Cherubini think about it long term
Sandro (LB) and Cuadrado (RB) contract will be ended next season. Cambiasso can play both side. He will certainly play in Bologna because they just sold Hickey. He will develop a better player next season and ready for us.

While this season there still uncertainty on Pellegrini/Sandro for our LB. They still in our team. If Pellegrini leaves for West Ham, i guess we have plan to buy a player for LB. I wonder what is the plan actually for this season. Going into the season without upgrade for our fullback is worrying

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Giovanni Bia, agent of #Cambiaso, to 'SportItalia': "#Cambiaso is super happy, he didn't want to leave #Genoa for free. #Juventus were good, half of Europe were after him. I believe that he will be a player of great prospect. They sent him to #Bologna to play 30/35 games, I hope. The bianconeri were indecisive if they should have kept him or not until the end. But then they decided to send him on loan to make him progress".

[@AroundJuventus]

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Probably because we can't have 3 LB players and both Alex Sandro and Pellegrini had no teams willing to buy any of them. We'll probably wait for one of them to leave (end of contract?) And let Cambiaso fill his position

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Have no idea how he plays, but if he has potential and some experience in Serie A, why not keep him in order to replace damaged goods in Pellegrini? Or at least give him a shot during preseason?

Anyways.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)