Andrea Cambiaso (2 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I felt like he was double teamed the entire match and even when he was swapped, the same thing happened.
Exactly this, both him and Yildiz were clearly targeted, Inzaghi actually did well in identifying our main creative threats and limiting them, what i did not like from Cambiaso though is his insistence on still repeatedly taking unnecessary risks in dangerous areas which almost always resulted in a turnover, needs to be smarter than that.

Juve-Fan-Iraq

Oct 7, 2023
Exactly this, both him and Yildiz were clearly targeted, Inzaghi actually did well in identifying our main creative threats and limiting them, what i did not like from Cambiaso though is his insistence on still repeatedly taking unnecessary risks in dangerous areas which almost always resulted in a turnover, needs to be smarter than that.
He's got confidence and I give him that but I agree with you on the giveaways. Our team is so sterile and lacking if ideas that shutting down Cambiaso leads to a total shutdown of the team. Our wing play this season is shocking. We effectively only have one reliable player.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
He's got confidence and I give him that but I agree with you on the giveaways. Our team is so sterile and lacking if ideas that shutting down Cambiaso leads to a total shutdown of the team. Our wing play this season is shocking. We effectively only have one reliable player.
reminds me of the time we had krasic, he was the only outlet on the wings who could do something. Then they started shutting him down/double teaming him and the whole squad became sterile

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Really poor performance.

Even if you argue he is playing on the wrong side, he made far too many basic mistakes, stood off their players too much and left Cheddira for their goal.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Terrible game.

Cost us on the opener by ball watching, missed a sitter and fortunate not to have a red for a second shirt pull.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)