Andrea Cambiaso (3 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I would still sell for 40-50 million. He's good, but he's not that good.
Bro you don’t watch games, how would you know? :D
He’s inconsistent, but the games he plays well, he plays really well. When he doesn’t, like vs Empoli, he looks out of his depth. But with regular game time and some patience, he’ll be a mainstay for any top team.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
loaned

with option
Boo. Why do you let facts get in the way of a good narrative? :sigh: :b81:

- - - Updated - - -

Bro you don’t watch games, how would you know? :D
He’s inconsistent, but the games he plays well, he plays really well. When he doesn’t, like vs Empoli, he looks out of his depth. But with regular game time and some patience, he’ll be a mainstay for any top team.
I don't know :p

I'm just assuming from what I hear and read on Tuz that he's still quite raw. Is he going to become a Zambrotta, Roberto Carlos or Cafu? I think not. If he's a Licht level player, then he's worth 40-50.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
rabiot leaves, pogba will get fired (and he's useless anyway), that leaves us with locatelli, mckennie, fagioli, miretti as cm's for next season. maybe we'll keep djokovic or nadal or wtf this new guy is called to complete them.

fucking hell, that didn't look this depressing in my head.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
rabiot leaves, pogba will get fired (and he's useless anyway), that leaves us with locatelli, mckennie, fagioli, miretti as cm's for next season. maybe we'll keep djokovic or nadal or wtf this new guy is called to complete them.

I'm a teacher and one of the best parts is to watch people when a realization occurs right in front of you. This felt like one of those. It's like watching a kid enter the zone while their lollipop hits the ground, they wake up from the zone and realize... fu...

Jun 16, 2020
I'm a teacher and one of the best parts is to watch people when a realization occurs right in front of you. This felt like one of those. It's like watching a kid enter the zone while their lollipop hits the ground, they wake up from the zone and realize... fu...
He’s spitting facts though I didn’t think about that scenario yet either.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

well there are other problems. now u sell cambiaso. now you need 4 new fullbacks or wingbacks.

you need two for left and two for right. since cambiaso who can fill both flanks now gone. sandro gone. de snitchio hopefully gone too. kostic as well. weah hopefully too that 40m "profit" is going to turn into 60m "loss" when you try and sign 4 replacements.

and since fullbacks/wingbacks are way rarer to find than cms, the club is going to struggle to find key players since in any full back or wingback based system you need quality wide players or your team will die.

if getting great fullbacks was super easy like b81 claims since he is ok with letting cambiasso go for 40m, this club wouldn't be relying on sandro and de siglio for last 7-9 seasons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)