Andrea Cambiaso (14 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
he cant cross with his right or what? All the time he cuts inside to his left leg, i though he is actually right footed just can play left too.
He did this quite a bit at Genoa too. Inverted crosses are big in modern football, cutting inside to cross. But from watching him I'm pretty sure his left is his natural foot and his right is just very good. Say, his left usage is a 10 his right is an 8.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
No care. He's a shit head and clubs keep sending him away because of it.
thats not the point. the point is he is a fantastic full back so makes sense he would be idolized by younger players.

funny how u care about player being shit head, but your OWN club president cheating on his wife with employee wife, then cheating his own stock holders? yeah u still around juve arent u?

- - - Updated - - -

padoin won 5 scudetti. de rossi has zero.

lion: padoin > de rossi
was padion wanted by man city and bayern and barca? no? then go back to sucking off your daddy for winning 1-0

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Bale? Nah, worse Cancelo version, better at defending but not as good going forward. He would probably shine big time in a properly functioning team.

Jun 16, 2020
Am I the only one here who’s developing a soft spot for him? Really the right player who arrived at the right time to replace Cuadrado. Very multifunctional, as able to both attack and defend. If he progresses we definitely have a interesting player for the future.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Am I the only one here who’s developing a soft spot for him? Really the right player who arrived at the right time to replace Cuadrado. Very multifunctional, as able to both attack and defend. If he progresses we definitely have a interesting player for the future.
He needs Barzagli to teach him proper defending though. If Barza could turn Cuadrado into a decent RB then this should be an even easier task. I also want him to keep him around for, as you write, his versatility. Can play in almost any position down the flanks so he would be a useful player to have around in a squad.
A bit limited in the current set up or haven't really found his way around it. His exchanges in position with McKennie create space for McKennie but Cambiaso then sits a bit deeper than he should (would preferably be Cambiaso getting the space higher up and McKennie attacking from deep).

Jun 16, 2020
He needs Barzagli to teach him proper defending though. If Barza could turn Cuadrado into a decent RB then this should be an even easier task. I also want him to keep him around for, as you write, his versatility. Can play in almost any position down the flanks so he would be a useful player to have around in a squad.
A bit limited in the current set up or haven't really found his way around it. His exchanges in position with McKennie create space for McKennie but Cambiaso then sits a bit deeper than he should (would preferably be Cambiaso getting the space higher up and McKennie attacking from deep).
The good thing is that learning how to defend is always easier than learning how to attack.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
He is very quickly becoming my favourite Juve player of this current generation....Very inteligent, calm, composed. He is a proper Juventus player, seems very gentlemen-esque. Reminds me so much of Zambrotta.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
He is very quickly becoming my favourite Juve player of this current generation....Very inteligent, calm, composed. He is a proper Juventus player, seems very gentlemen-esque. Reminds me so much of Zambrotta.
He's my favorite already. Like I said in the live thread, he's a player who would have started in the best Juve teams of the last 25 years.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Certainly a surprise. I would like to see us bring in that Terraciano kid from Verona and make them both compete for the spot. Two promising italian RBs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 11)