Andrea Barzagli (17 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

• 2006 World Cup winner
• 15 major trophies (and counting) with Juventus

Grazie for everything. Maybe stay as a coach?

- - - Updated - - -

-----------------

"I thought about my future a lot and it is time. When you are a footballer you find it hard to think about the aftermath. Also because of the injuries, I decided to retire in June. I'm starting a journey understanding what I would like to do. What I will do? There is confusion, I am attracted to everything in the world of football. I will evaluate it.

"I have to understand what I am capable of doing. I have to be functional, I have to understand what interests me and if I know how to do it well, this is fundamental to undertake a new path. As a child, I dreamed of playing football. I always did it with great enthusiasm. I have to find something that gives me as much enthusiasm.

"I'm training with so many boys, football has changed a lot. I think it is important to find the desire to come to the field and make ourselves available and improve. There are champions who never give up and who are born with great skills, others become great footballers.

"You get it if you want it, not if you talk. Lately, I see a lot of chatter and few facts. In our team, all those who come are good guys with a desire to improve. Over the years I have sent little of this desire to improve," Barzagli concluded.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
When not injured, between 2012 and 2016 , hands down the best, most reliable defender in the world

And i dont give two shits about some sadcunts quoting your fancy offensive scorind defenders, or that tumor called Godin

barzagli.JPG

Forever, il muro

- - - Updated - - -

I cant ever like a defender as much as him and Chiellini for a very long time

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Club legend. One of the best CBs I’ve ever seen play for this club, so surprising to me how good he became. Only signed for 300k from Wolfsburg. During his peak with us from 2011-2016, he was just sensational. Amazing anticipation, positioning, composed and smart defender. A key component of our amazing back 3. Hope he joins the backroom staff and trains our future defenders. Grazie per tutto, Barza.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)