Andrea Barzagli (13 Viewers)

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Fucker :D

I wasn't even on page 1 of the thread, and didn't even contribute in the "Where are the Barzagli people thread?" started by Andy. Cut me some slack :p
To be fair to you, I highly doubt many people would have predicted him to improve so much at such an age, back then the best anyone could really hope for was for him to be a slightly above average cb for serie a, not what he became

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
To be fair to you, I highly doubt many people would have predicted him to improve so much at such an age, back then the best anyone could really hope for was for him to be a slightly above average cb for serie a, not what he became
To be fair, he probably wasn't nearly as bad as people were making him out to be. He was a starter at Wolfsburg and the team won the league. How bad could he have been? The reason he was so cheap is that his contract was expiring in 6 months.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Hence the reason people shouldn't be so quick to call De Sciglio trash... etc etc.

It's best to keep an open-mind about players we sign and support them to improve here and surprise us. Rather than constantly bashing and bitching about them before they have even played a single game. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Fucker :D

I wasn't even on page 1 of the thread, and didn't even contribute in the "Where are the Barzagli people thread?" started by Andy. Cut me some slack :p
You know I only do this because I love you. :klin: :p

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
:lol:
I accidentally clicked on page 1.
$#@!er :D

Some people never learn though, just go check Bernardeschi first page:

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
No posts in here for almost two months. Mr Reliable doesn't surprise anyone. :D

Good distribution today. Should start as CB as often as possible, until Höwedes/Rugani/De Sciglio prove otherwise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)