Andrea Barzagli (12 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Had to Ctl +F my name to make sure :lol:

Man...

Wasn't that the time the danish kid from Palermo was touted as the next big thing?
It's not even about thinking a player we buy isn't great, or not being excited about them. I'm not excited about De Sciglio or Douglas Costa or Emre Can/Matuidi if we get one of them.

It's about guys like B81 and Andy who bitch about every new player not being good enough and mock anyone who supports the players we buy or thinks they will do well here.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It's not even about thinking a player we buy isn't great, or not being excited about them. I'm not excited about De Sciglio or Douglas Costa or Emre Can/Matuidi if we get one of them.

It's about guys like B81 and Andy who bitch about every new player not being good enough and mock anyone who supports the players we buy or thinks they will do well here.
DC and De Scglio will do well. Trust the Hust on this.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
It all balances out though, for every Barzagli or Pirlo B81 bashed relentlessly there's a Grosso or Cannavaro where he's spot on. :D I used to be on the positive bandwagon and believed we could resurrect them all. Maybe would've happened if Conte got here earlier

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It all balances out though, for every Barzagli or Pirlo B81 bashes there's a Grosso or Cannavaro where he's spot on. :D
Although there have been several terrible transfers, I think more often than not under Beppe, transfers have worked out as expected or far better... considering we've gone from relegation, two consecutive seventh place seasons, and our lowest revenue ever, to 6 straight scudetti, 3 straight domestic doubles, 2 CL finals in the past 3 years, and our highest revenue ever. :D

Jun 6, 2015
Tuz members can be disgusting sometimes. Seeing some of the earlier posts on this thread make my stomach churn and my blood boil.
I wish it was only sometimes but sadly some are disgusting all the time. It's not only the Juve fans though as all fan bases have their own versions of these drama queens who choose to vomit their angst onto the club they support non-stop.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Tbf he was somewhat accurate with this one:

What a great signing. He will prove to be a true world champion, displacing both Chiellini and Bonucci as the team's ace CB, while scoring freely from corners and free kicks, and guiding this team to an unlikely Scudetto, aided by none other than our other "champion" signing Luca Toni!

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Definitely not, what is the point in signing him? He's a poor defender and now old. When he was at Palermo he was being owned being owned by Serie A forwards week in week out. I don't see why he would serve us any good now that he is on the decline.
:lol:
I accidentally clicked on page 1.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)