Andrea Barzagli (10 Viewers)

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
Fu^@% that interview right to the feelings.
Man I can feel for him and Gigi, siete veramente uomini veri. Tutti fieri da voi. Forza Italia.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I'm not done forever, just for a while. At least when it comes to debating some members here.

To me this isn't about Belgium either. It's about the mentality here. Last year I had members gloating they were right and I was wrong when Juventus lost the final. I don't get that. We lost the biggest final there is and rather than be heartbroken they were happy because it meant they were right.

To me that shows that they are too scared to actually support a team. They know that if you do, you'll get your heart broken from time to time and choose not to go through that ordeal.

I support my teams. I will always believe we, Juventus, or we, Belgium, can do it. No matter what.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I'm not done forever, just for a while. At least when it comes to debating some members here.

To me this isn't about Belgium either. It's about the mentality here. Last year I had members gloating they were right and I was wrong when Juventus lost the final. I don't get that. We lost the biggest final there is and rather than be heartbroken they were happy because it meant they were right.

To me that shows that they are too scared to actually support a team. They know that if you do, you'll get your heart broken from time to time and choose not to go through that ordeal.

I support my teams. I will always believe we, Juventus, or we, Belgium, can do it. No matter what.
Please don't go. :D

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Please don't go. :D
Why? The guy is using a forum to feed his ego.

- - - Updated - - -

Good riddance, at least for a while. Consider to make it permanent.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Why? The guy is using a forum to feed his ego.

- - - Updated - - -

Good riddance, at least for a while. Consider to make it permanent.
I know him for a longer period than you. I find him likable even though I had some issues with him when I was much younger.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)