Andrea Barzagli (41 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Supporting a team and have a big mouth to feed your ego on a football forum are total different things. Kinda pathetic to claim they're not.
My ego has nothing to do with it and you know it. You're agreeing with someone who is an utter moron just because it's convenient. Don't do that.

And I'd get the Belgium taunting. Especially because from an outside perspective I agree: the EPL has inflated our players and what's even worse, it has weakened them tactically. If I weren't Belgian, I could see why I would want such a team to lose.

But the same thing happened last year, when we are supposedly all Juventus fans. This mentality of always wanting to be underdog, always preparing for defeat so you can never be disappointed is just wrong and weak.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
My ego has nothing to do with it and you know it. You're agreeing with someone who is an utter moron just because it's convenient. Don't do that.

And I'd get the Belgium taunting. Especially because from an outside perspective I agree: the EPL has inflated our players and what's even worse, it has weakened them tactically. If I weren't Belgian, I could see why I would want such a team to lose.

But the same thing happened last year, when we are supposedly all Juventus fans. This mentality of always wanting to be underdog, always preparing for defeat so you can never be disappointed is just wrong and weak.
You're wrong, Andries. Trust me, I was fucking devastated when we lost that CL final, as were others I'm sure - with you included, even though we knew we were playing a team who is a step above us. We were not prepairing ourselves for failure, it was just the damned truth, doesn't mean we didn't have a chance.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Andrea Barzagli was inconsolable and believes “in a few years nobody will remember anything about this Nazionale that truly gave everything.”

Italy went out in the Euro 2016 quarter-finals on a sudden death penalty defeat to Germany, having drawn 1-1 after 120 minutes.

“We really did give everything. Unfortunately what we’re left with is defeat and in my view nothing will remain of all the good things we did,” the Juventus defender told Rai Sport while fighting back sobs.

“All that remains is disappointment and in a few years nobody will remember anything about this Nazionale that truly gave everything.

“We really enjoyed our time together and wanted it to continue. We’re sad.”

FI

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Fuck. This isn't right.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He is not right. Ppl will remember it bcs it's the first time Italy lost to Germany
this is the worst Italy selection on a major tournament ever perhaps. at the same time, this is Germanys golden generation, they are world champions and even now they only won after penalties...

cant wait next time we face them, maybe in 2018 already but this time, with Marchisio and Verratti fit

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Juventino[RUS];5304735 said:
For the record it counts as a draw between both teams
yep that's my only weapon against colleagues at work :depressed Then they will say 'well ok advanced against' and I will have nothing to respond @DAiDEViL

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I'm not done forever, just for a while. At least when it comes to debating some members here.

To me this isn't about Belgium either. It's about the mentality here. Last year I had members gloating they were right and I was wrong when Juventus lost the final. I don't get that. We lost the biggest final there is and rather than be heartbroken they were happy because it meant they were right.

To me that shows that they are too scared to actually support a team. They know that if you do, you'll get your heart broken from time to time and choose not to go through that ordeal.

I support my teams. I will always believe we, Juventus, or we, Belgium, can do it. No matter what.
You're giving this too much importance mate. Stop exhibiting world class pussy behaviour and stay.

- - - Updated - - -

Fucking sad. You can just see how honest those tears are and what it means to him. Hope we win the CL for him and Gigi soon. Love you Andrea. Stay strong.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
His job at the azurri is done. IMO he should focus on juve and finish his great career.

Nohing to be ashame about. He IS a world class defender, even at 35.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)