Andrea Barzagli (12 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
We need him to dig deep and grind his teeth in this game. We need him badly. Our most calm and composed CB. Us losing him early on for Ogbonna would be nothing short of a disaster.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, we really do need to bring Rugani back next season. It's clear that our current batch of CB's are extremely injury prone, it's a shame that Caceres is also out as well.
yeah get him on the meth

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Positioning as a Sweeper in a 3 man backline (especially the way he played the one or two times he did), and positioning as a CB in a 4 man backline are two completely different things. Add to that of course the difference in aerial ability.
exactly.

Vidal never in his life played CB, lets try him out there in a CL final when we need him in other areas. the biggest nonsense i heard for a while

Jul 20, 2012
He is fit and ready, he will play lke he normally does. Whenever I watch this guy i see nothing less than perfection. Most underrated cb ever, who in my opinion without a doubt is one of the best in the world.

Barzagli to rape tonight

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He is fit and ready, he will play lke he normally does. Whenever I watch this guy i see nothing less than perfection. Most underrated cb ever, who in my opinion without a doubt is one of the best in the world.

Barzagli to rape tonight
:agree:

I'm not worried about losing air battles its their pace and quick movements I'm most worried about. Our backline will need to be perfection and n-sync tonight.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011

Barzagli to $#@! tonight
Agree. He's underrated by everyone, just like the rest of the team. The depth we have is incredible. Losing out Giorgio is a blow, but Barzagli is not a downgrade by any means!

:agree:

I'm not worried about losing air battles its their pace and quick movements I'm most worried about. Our backline will need to be perfection and n-sync tonight.
Yup. We'll dominate the headers and with Bonucci and Barzagli I doubt we'll make errors in defense. Chiellini is actually a liability in this regard - especially against a side that puts so much pressure into winning the ball back. Barzagli isn't the fastest player in the world, yet his positioning compensate for this, as I have rarely seen any player rounding Barzagli due to his limited pace. He's too intelligent with his positioning and reading of the game.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
People being worried about Barza's performance more than Bonucci's one....
i dont think to ogbonna 50% barzagli is better than ogbonna . If Barza can play 90 minutes we havent any problem in defense my concern is about his injury he go back from yet injury i dont remember the last match that he played a full match(90 minutes) and it will be so difficult if match goes to extra time

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
i dont think to ogbonna 50% barzagli is better than ogbonna . If Barza can play 90 minutes we havent any problem in defense my concern is about his injury he go back from yet injury i dont remember the last match that he played a full match(90 minutes) and it will be so difficult if match goes to extra time
Exactly.. Id rather have half fit barzagli than fully fit ogbonna.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)