Andrea Barzagli (16 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Wasn't the only CB-position Vidal every played the middle of a 3-backline?

Also, don't be silly, I really don't trust Ogbonna, but it'd be better to have him at CB than Vidal.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Positioning as a Sweeper in a 3 man backline (especially the way he played the one or two times he did), and positioning as a CB in a 4 man backline are two completely different things. Add to that of course the difference in aerial ability.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Positioning as a Sweeper in a 3 man backline (especially the way he played the one or two times he did), and positioning as a CB in a 4 man backline are two completely different things. Add to that of course the difference in aerial ability.
playing with ogbonna would be a disaster wating to happen. Also you dont need arial ability when u have midgets like messi and suarez playing.

Nov 17, 2012
Wasn't the only CB-position Vidal every played the middle of a 3-backline?

Also, don't be silly, I really don't trust Ogbonna, but it'd be better to have him at CB than Vidal.
Never, well not to my recollection. He played once in defence alongside Caceres (just after he was required by Juventus from Sevilla), for a match where all of BBC were either injured or suspended, in what was a 0-0 draw in early 2012 vs Genoa.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
According to Mundo Deportivo, he practiced along with the rest of the squad earlier today. No sight of a previous injury. I don't see why he shouldn't be ready to start. The question is imo how long he'll last.
We need him to dig deep and grind his teeth in this game. We need him badly. Our most calm and composed CB. Us losing him early on for Ogbonna would be nothing short of a disaster.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, we really do need to bring Rugani back next season. It's clear that our current batch of CB's are extremely injury prone, it's a shame that Caceres is also out as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)