Andrea Barzagli (8 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Wat?

People are said about Giorgio but seems to be a lot of people here thankful it will be Barzagli on Saturday. I don't see the lack of recognition anywhere.
By media pundits around the world. They seem to think this will be the end of us.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I almost feel disgusted just how little recognition Barzagli is getting. Just last year he was our best cb. This year Chiellini has been far from great, and now the loss of him hinders our chances? No, Barzagli has been twice the defender Chiellini has been as of late.

This guy will be immense and I feel he is better suited to this game than Chiellini would be.
not really twice the player but he is better. but i dont see one single problem with Barzagli starting. but why would i, hes the best defender in the world, he will handle this :D

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
At least we don't have to watch our opponent leave Chiellini open and then engage their press as soon as he touches the ball lol. Now they have to decide when to press a little bit better.

Jul 20, 2012
By media pundits around the world. They seem to think this will be the end of us.
Yea @Hustini lol

- - - Updated - - -

not really twice the player but he is better. but i dont see one single problem with Barzagli starting. but why would i, hes the best defender in the world, he will handle this :D
:D yea that may be too much lol

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Barzagli is an awesome player and will defend anything required.I have just a little concern about his fitness for at least 90 minutes .I know that he completed two sessions in full but still.Also that these past years he was playing in 3 man defense.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Currently having a discussion with a friend about Barzagli. Friend speaking first.

-Is it too soon to say we have a ballon d'or winner 2015?
-Who? Barzagli? Regardless of what happens Messi will win it. He could quit football today and still win it
-Im talking about Barzagli.
-Nah a defender or goalkeeper will never win it again.
-But...this is BARZAGLI we are talking about.

:lol::sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

He also compared us losing Chiellini and playing Barzagli with Barca losing Messi and playing Pedro because 'He's their best forward' :lol:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
That's the general consensus from most football fans who don't watch Juve/Serie A. The simple fact is, we are replacing our third best CB with our best one, and now according to all these experts it's apparently a massive loss for us :D

Let's just hope Barzagli is fit enough to play the whole game. Thats the real concern obviously.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
That's the general consensus from most football fans who don't watch Juve/Serie A. We are replacing our third best CB with our best one, and now it's apparently a massive loss for us :D

Let's just hope Barzagli is fit enough to play the whole game.
That's my only real concern too. I also thought his trolling was especially good, or maybe it's only because I'm so wound up that I'm a soft target.

Isn't it amazing that Chiellini is our third best CB? What a squad we've got :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)