Andrea Barzagli (3 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
If we somehow by the grace of the football gods have a lead to protect, take off Pirlo, move marchisio to regista, and bring in Sturaro to kill neymar
you make it sound like we are Granada or something :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

I just hope his fitness is 100% because both barza and bonu are relatively slow and msn all have a ridiculous amount of pace
i repeat for the really slow ones:

BARZAGLI IS NOT FUCKING SLOW!!!

hope thats clear now

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Because what I meant when I said that the primavera work as depth is that you never play them until times like this.
The point being made is that we would have never gotten this far if instead of players like Evra, Pereyra or Morata we had youngsters to come off the bench. Having in mind that vast majority of them isn't even good to sit on the bench for relegation battlers let alone team aspiring for the highest awards, your suggestion was always a bit silly.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The point being made is that we would have never gotten this far if instead of players like Evra, Pereyra or Morata we had youngsters to come off the bench. Having in mind that vast majority of them isn't even good to sit on the bench for relegation battlers let alone team aspiring for the highest awards, your suggestion was always a bit silly.
Not as silly as your gloating though.

Jul 20, 2012
I almost feel disgusted just how little recognition Barzagli is getting. Just last year he was our best cb. This year Chiellini has been far from great, and now the loss of him hinders our chances? No, Barzagli has been twice the defender Chiellini has been as of late.

This guy will be immense and I feel he is better suited to this game than Chiellini would be.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I almost feel disgusted just how little recognition Barzagli is getting. Just last year he was our best cb. This year Chiellini has been far from great, and now the loss of him hinders our chances? No, Barzagli has been twice the defender Chiellini has been as of late.

This guy will be immense and I feel he is better suited to this game than Chiellini would be.
Wat?

People are sad about Giorgio but seems to be a lot of people here thankful it will be Barzagli on Saturday. I don't see the lack of recognition anywhere.

- - - Updated - - -

not sure if srs
He can't be.

Didn't we see Messi run at 4-5 defenders to score a goal last weekend? Suarez is a beast physically.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)