Andrea Barzagli (3 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
when barzagli comes on:

"oh what's that europe? you are having trouble scoring against two man defense that is best in CL? here let me turn it from hard to mission impossible"

:allegri:

opponent coaches in barzagli comes on to close the defense:

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I also fell so relieved when he went in.

And if playing Barzagli means playing a midfield of Marchisio as a DM, so be it. I also think he can't be out of the game.

Nov 17, 2012
Did anyone else get the feeling of "omg we've won this" when Wallzagli entered the field?
Shizzle mah nizzle :agree:

Even when Barzagli is done as a starter, we can squeeze a few years out of him as 3-5-2 shut up shop plan B, and that gives me so much comfort.
Ala Nesta at the twilight of his Milan days or Andres Scotti for Uruguay?

when barzagli comes on:

"oh what's that europe? you are having trouble scoring against two man defense that is best in CL? here let me turn it from hard to mission impossible"

:allegri:

opponent coaches in barzagli comes on to close the defense:

:lol::lol::agree::agree::tup::tup:
:allegri::allegri:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Im telling you guys, if we want to have even the slightest chance against Barca in the final, Barzagli has to play from the start. 3-5-2 all the way!!!!
I don't agree at all, 3-5-2 means sitting deeper than 4-3-1-2 and you don't want that from the very beginning, it's like playing for a 0-0 to go for a penalty shootout and leave it all for luck. We need to break fast and we do that in a much more composed fashion with the the 4-3-1-2

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Of course he trusts him

But if you have one of the best defensive records in Europe (again) and Barzagli misses 9 months whereas your 2 other CBs play almost every game and are working well, you don't disrupt that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)