Andrea Barzagli (10 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
i thought people here said that he showed bursts of pace. if he physically ready, then, why not ?
He did. I'm saying his body needs to be able to recover and he will need a few games to be fit again. Playing his first 90 mins in such a long time, you know the guy has to be tired. I hope he does play, personally.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't mind moving Chiellinin to the left if it means we can play a 4-man defence with Barzagli back. He was as if he were never injured.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i thought people here said that he showed bursts of pace. if he physically ready, then, why not ?
Because playing against dybala and Vazquez is not the same as reus.

Our defense has been awesome and evra was great vs dortmund. No need to shift Chiellini put and try Barzagli in a 4 man defense in such a sensitive game

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Not a fan of changing a working system right before the most important game of the season. If we go through, Barza obviously should play in QF and Allegri will work out how to fit him but BVB is to soon. And Palermo didn't test him at all, we don't know how far he is.
I agree, but i dont trust Giorgio as much as i used to... :scared:

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Because playing against dybala and Vazquez is not the same as reus.

Our defense has been awesome and evra was great vs dortmund. No need to shift Chiellini put and try Barzagli in a 4 man defense in such a sensitive game
man i want chiellini out, i don't want him to slip again :D

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I know this will be unpopular, but I don't think that he should start vs Dortmund. Maybe the game after that. I'm just worried about the pace for him right now, mostly because of that yellow card he got by fouling Dybala. Besides, our defense has been fine.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I cant recall a player beeing out for so long, walks into his second game beeing the biggest game of the year, plays immediatly to his high standard

Seriously, how does he do that. What happened to the rule players need "time to return to their level" etc ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)