Andrea Barzagli (11 Viewers)

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
I still remember people saying that Broccoli is shite and should never play for us... It is so nice to be right for at least once in your life. :heart:

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3,708
    I really wonder how will we continue until end of the season. Even if start 4 man defense against Dortmund I wonder if we'll keep doing it.

With Barzagli back I wonder if we're gonna bench Chiellini/Bonucci :boh: or would we play Chiellini as a LB.

Pretty curious to see how that works out. And I don't see us benching Chiellini.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
    Sep 21, 2008
    I think there is an obvious move here. It's to make Padoin a RB sub and Chiellini a LB sub. But Chiellini can rotate into the CBs as well. So he can play CB but when Evra needs a rest, you can move Chiellini to LB instead of putting Padoin there. Then you can save Padoin to sub Lichtsteiner.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Who knows. If we take a 0-1 lead over there, I can see Allegri bringing him on and changing our formation to 3-5-2 to close the game out.
    I actually think Allegriis going to take an instinctive call on this one. Whether to start withBarza from the get go. I ant see him dropping Chiellini though. Seems like Chiellini is an Max favourite.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    bringing him on? the guy should start.
    His first 90 mins in almost a year...you think, at his age, his body will recover physically in time to play against an opponent with as much pace as BD?

Tough to call, Id love him to play but it could prove costly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)