Andrea Barzagli (11 Viewers)

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Hey guys quick question here. Im making a Barzagli video for my youtube channel but there is next to nothing of him on youtube so I'm going to have to go through a couple games and find some tackles and nice plays. I already have his tackle on the line against lazio in the coppa, and I think his challenge on el shaawarma aswell. Do you guys remember like 3 or 4 specific games in which Barzagli was particularly playing well?

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
Hey guys quick question here. Im making a Barzagli video for my youtube channel but there is next to nothing of him on youtube so I'm going to have to go through a couple games and find some tackles and nice plays. I already have his tackle on the line against lazio in the coppa, and I think his challenge on el shaawarma aswell. Do you guys remember like 3 or 4 specific games in which Barzagli was particularly playing well?
Against Udinese last year at home IRC he was great, but not sure.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He did one on Ibra in the gol di Muntari game.

Add his run against Roma to set Giovinco's goal up too. He also made a 60 yard through ball at home to Roma last season, might have been in the coppa.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Yeah I have the udinese game from last season. I have his assist for gio against roma, and also his pk against atalanta. But im guessing people want to see some great tackles so I will need to download some other games

May 22, 2007
Yeah I have the udinese game from last season. I have his assist for gio against roma, and also his pk against atalanta. But im guessing people want to see some great tackles so I will need to download some other games
The Udinese game is the one I thought of. The 2-0 against Novara, I think. It is almost literally a case of him doing two or three excellent interventions and tackles every game last season though, you could pick out a lot of games where he quietly did his job.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)